On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Maintenance Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Maintenance Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A hands on and very capable Maintenance Manager who is competent across all areas of property maintenance. Karen has experience of plumbing, electrical and HVAC repairs, as well as carpentry, lock-smithing, painting and snow removal. She is a good planner and communicator with a positive attitude who will always make sure that buildings and grounds are maintained to the highest possible standards. She has a track record of delivering a robust service, improving the effectiveness of maintenance equipment, and maintaining the highest standards of quality, safety and performance. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with an organisation that is committed to its employees personal and career development.
MAINTENANCE MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for managing all aspects of the day to day maintenance service in a cost effective way, and for ensuring that residents receive an excellent service.
- Managing maintenance schedules and budgets.
- Delivering planned and property maintenance.
- Managing a team of multi-disciplined maintenance technicians.
- Planning, directing and controlling the efforts of the Maintenance Team.
- Ensuring that all electrical equipment is in safe working order in line with current regulations.
- Ensuring that all certificates of compliance are maintained and up to date in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Designing maintenance programs.
- Checking electrical units.
- Delegating work responsibilities.
- Recording daily maintenance activity.
- Mentoring inexperienced or new employees.
- Running an efficient repairs reporting system.
- Responding quickly to any emergencies.
- Conducting employee performance reviews.
- Involved in the hiring on maintenance personnel.
- Using specialist maintenance management software to track work.
- Running a preventive maintenance program that will minimize service repairs in the long run.
- Participating in senior management meetings.
- Building up maintenance teams.
ASSISTANT MAINTENANCE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Awareness of modern maintenance techniques.
- A good understanding of heating, ventilation and plumbing building services.
- Superb leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Promoting a safety conscious working environment.
- Managing maintenance budgets and controlling costs.
- Knowledge of building codes, laws and regulations.
- Ability to influence and negotiate within a customer focused environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Root Cause Analysis
Central Birmingham University – Business Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.