On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Maintenance Manager resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Maintenance Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A hands on and very capable Maintenance Manager who is competent across all areas of property maintenance. Karen has experience of plumbing, electrical and HVAC repairs, as well as carpentry, lock-smithing, painting and snow removal. She is a good planner and communicator with a positive attitude who will always make sure that buildings and grounds are maintained to the highest possible standards. She has a track record of delivering a robust service, improving the effectiveness of maintenance equipment, and maintaining the highest standards of quality, safety and performance. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with an organisation that is committed to its employees personal and career development.
MAINTENANCE MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for managing all aspects of the day to day maintenance service in a cost effective way, and for ensuring that residents receive an excellent service.
- Managing maintenance schedules and budgets.
- Delivering planned and property maintenance.
- Managing a team of multi-disciplined maintenance technicians.
- Planning, directing and controlling the efforts of the Maintenance Team.
- Ensuring that all electrical equipment is in safe working order in line with current regulations.
- Ensuring that all certificates of compliance are maintained and up to date in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Designing maintenance programs.
- Checking electrical units.
- Delegating work responsibilities.
- Recording daily maintenance activity.
- Mentoring inexperienced or new employees.
- Running an efficient repairs reporting system.
- Responding quickly to any emergencies.
- Conducting employee performance reviews.
- Involved in the hiring on maintenance personnel.
- Using specialist maintenance management software to track work.
- Running a preventive maintenance program that will minimize service repairs in the long run.
- Participating in senior management meetings.
- Building up maintenance teams.
ASSISTANT MAINTENANCE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Awareness of modern maintenance techniques.
- A good understanding of heating, ventilation and plumbing building services.
- Superb leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Promoting a safety conscious working environment.
- Managing maintenance budgets and controlling costs.
- Knowledge of building codes, laws and regulations.
- Ability to influence and negotiate within a customer focused environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Root Cause Analysis
Central Birmingham University – Business Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.