On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
Link to a Management Consultant CV:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Management Consultant CV template;
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0121 638 0026
A ambitious professional who has the expertise, industry knowledge and specialist skills to help clients improve efficiency and achieve high performance across their business structure. Having experience of working across a number of different industry sectors and working hard to ensure client satisfaction at all times. James is looking to secure a key, unique and challenging role with a exciting and progressive consultancy where he can deliver real business improvements for clients.
MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT – May 2008 – Present
Working with clients to identify business issues that need addressing and then developing a strategy to resolve them by recommending practical solutions.
- Advising clients on the best way to improve their business processes.
- Providing help and advice about management problems.
- Analysing and evaluating a organizations operating procedures.
- Proactive risk analysis.
- Producing strategies that provide for long term competitive advantage.
- Giving expert support and advice to colleagues throughout the company.
- Looking closely at the strategy and structure or a company.
- Visiting clients at their factories or offices.
- Writing up business recommendations and solutions.
- Leading and developing proposals.
- Identify additional business and revenue generating opportunities for clients.
- Developing innovative solution to overcome complex business challenges.
- Vendor / partner analysis and selection.
- Forecasting the effect of any changes on a companies service delivery and performance.
- Managing project financials including budgeting & invoicing.
- Key Data handling and analysis.
- Delivering procurement transformation solutions.
- Promoting operational excellence within organisations.
- Excellent numerical and analytical abilities.
- Detailed understanding of key business procedures.
- Proven training and coaching abilities.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams successfully.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- IT configuration and implementation.
- Supplier relationship management.
- Undertaking health and safety audits.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of quality assurance systems.
- Excellent communication and prioritisation skills.
- Broad ranging industry experience across multiple subjects within both the Private and Public Sector.
- Generating consulting opportunities.
- Payment processes, invoicing, procurement and other working capital operations.
- Process Design & System Development Techniques.
- Experience of working with leading Blue Chip companies on strategic programmes.
- Knowledge of Credit Control, Purchasing or Inventory Management situations.
- Statistics and predictive modeling.
- Having the desire & talent to develop, grow & maintain the dynamic culture of the company.
- Used to working long hours and traveling abroad.
- Proven relationship building skills.
- Flexibility in working styles.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- A positive “can-do” attitude.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Supply chain management
Life cycle planning
Evesham North University 2005 – 2008
BA (Hons) Business management
Coventry North School 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.