T: 0044 123 456 7890
A proven Manager who can be pivotal to the structure of any company or organisation. Maxine is a team leader who is able to not only make effective decisions, but also understand the needs of an organisation at present and in the future.
Her previous experience in management positions and extensive industry knowledge has laid the foundations for her being able to take on a senior leadership role. Can work in a fast-paced environment where she has to react to market demands and industry trends. Is an expert at developing and implementing business strategies. Has excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
In her current role she is involved in a range of activities which ensure that all regulatory and contractual standards are met and exceeded. At work she regularly presents performance and activity reports to stakeholders and senior executives. Through her career she has learnt how to organise the training and development needs of staff in both large and small organizations, across various industries.
On a personal level she has well developed influencing skills that she uses during negotiations and to get people round to her point of view. Is committed to taking responsibility for her own development and takes the initiative to develop her skills through training, qualifications, and mentorship.
At this stage of her career, she is looking for a suitable role with a company that is committed towards becoming a high performing organisation.
MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for keeping things running smoothly by carrying out a range of administrative, financial, and managerial tasks on a day-to-day basis.
- Coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees during the course of the day.
- Motivating employees to increase their work rate and hit targets.
- Developing, presenting, and overseeing financial budgets on an annual and quarterly basis.
- Ensuring that staff members follow company policies and procedures at all times.
- Attending weekly meetings with senior management and giving them progress reports.
- Researching and finding the most appropriate employee incentives and implementing these strategies to keep staff engaged.
- Keeping an eye on the management of the wages system, to ensure that staff are paid on time.
- Discussing with employee’s performance appraisals and giving them constructive feedback in a tactful manner.
- Acting as a point of contact for all managerial issues and matters.
- Having a zero tolerance approach to issues such as racial discrimination and sexual harassment.
- Providing direction and communicating the company’s vision and mission to third parties.
- Recognizing gaps in skills and offering training to improve staff performance.
- Deploying staff in a way which maximises cost efficiency.
- Tracking results and comparing them to key financial targets.
- Working under strict time constraints to get things done and meet specific targets.
- Making sure that a certificate of completion is obtained on all finished projects.
- Coordinating the work and efforts of different departments to ensure that everyone is pushing in the same direction.
- Keeping accurate records of staff performance and future potential.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to communicate in more than one language.
- Having excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as team management skills.
- An understanding of diversity and how this impacts a work environment.
- In depth knowledge of the very latest staff software.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word and Google Suite.
- Listening carefully to what employees have to say about the company and then actioning that feedback.
- Not afraid to take on tough assignments that others will avoid.
- Morally healthy and not afraid to stand up to any wrong doing.
- Always smartly dressed and presentable when coming to work.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Resume template examples