On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Marketing Analyst resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Marketing Analyst resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A highly experienced Marketing Analyst, who comes to you from a background of accurately collecting and analyzing data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits. Karen has worked in the marketing industry for over 3 years, and has extensive experience of carrying out market research, capturing data, analysing competitors and identifying new opportunities. She possesses the required level of enthusiasm, energy and discipline to maintain high levels of productivity for long periods of time. Apart from having a keen sense of urgency and a strong bias toward action, she is also not afraid to jump in and help out wherever needed. At this precise moment in time she would very much like to join a company that has an energetic environment in which everyone is encouraged to stretch the limits of their ability.
MARKETING ANALYST – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing marketing strategies to improve company profitability.
- Walking clients through reports and answering their questions.
- Preparing reports on findings and conclusions.
- Carrying out market research.
- Gathering information on competitor activity.
- Determining brand perceptions and reputations.
- Writing up questionnaires and surveys.
- Using specialist software systems to track and manage advertising campaigns.
- Executing search engine optimization campaigns across multiple verticals.
- Writing up marketing performance reports.
- Developing Search Engine Optimisation reports.
- Analysing web content.
- Tracking costs and invoices for marketing campaigns.
- Identifying areas of a marketing campaign that need optimising.
- Preparing monthly reports on existing marketing campaigns.
- Meeting clients to ascertain their marketing goals.
- Mining, integrating, cleansing and analysing sales data from a variety of sources.
- Staying up to date with current with industry trends and best practices.
TRAINEE ANALYST – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Computer literate and proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software.
- Excellent external and internal communication skills.
- Building strong working relationships with existing clients.
- Ability to visualize and clearly communicate findings.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities at a time.
- Meeting aggressive goals.
- Ability to work in a competitive team environment.
- Knowledge of using statistical software.
- Superb problem solving and creative thinking abilities.
- Dynamic by nature and having high energy levels.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online Marketing degree