The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A confident, articulate and determined Marketing Assistant who has experience of being involved in a wide range of sales activities across both traditional and digital channels. Maxine enjoys taking on responsibility and has the willpower needed to drive performance targets to completion. She possesses a bias for action and has the vision, focus and ability to translate a plan into action, at the same time as having a sense of calm urgency. Her key strengths include; dealing with all customers in a professional and polite manner, implementing marketing campaigns and being able to adhere to moving deadlines. Right now she wants to progress her career within a marketing position and is looking for a role with a company that rewards it staff with a competitive salary package, excellent prospects, and an exciting place to work.
MARKETING ASSISTANT – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for assisting with a wide range of general marketing duties.
- Using lead generation software to create organised lists of prospective customers.
- Supporting primary and secondary market research efforts.
- Updating the company website and social media platforms with marketing content.
- Keeping the marketing database up-to-date by inputting new data, updating old records and performing cross checks.
- Tracking marketing efforts and monitoring results.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing department.
- Updating the company’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
- Assisting in developing sales materials.
- Marketing company products and services to customers.
- Prepare marketing statistics.
- Communicating directly with clients.
- Writing press releases.
- Organising promotional events.
- Research business opportunities and proposals.
- Ordering marketing materials.
- Drafting responses to customer enquiries.
- Networking at sales events.
- Making cold calls to prospective customers.
- Generating leads through phone calls, emails and face to face interactions.
- Participating with customers in seminars and webinars.
- Researching and writing content for the company’s website.
TRAINEE ASSISTANT – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent writing, copywriting and editing skills.
- Able to collect data, define problems, establish facts and then draw valid conclusions.
- Knowledge of Internet search and SEO methods.
- Fact verification skills.
- Identifying sales opportunities.
- Identifying, winning and retaining clients.
- Strong sales and relationship building skills.
- Able to execute multiple tasks at one time.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Complying with the highest marketing standards.
- Good at chatting to strangers in person and over the phone.
- Ignoring unnecessary workplace distractions.
- Ability to operate effectively in a professional environment.
- Superb business and personal etiquette.
- Able to respond and adapt to new challenges.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Marketing Assistant resume templates
Marketing assistant resume 1
Marketing assistant resume 2
Marketing assistant resume 3
Marketing assistant CV sample
Student entry level Marketing Assistant resume template
Online Marketing degree
Resume template examples