On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Marketing Executive resume template:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Marketing Executive resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An ambitious and entrepreneurial Marketing Executive who is an expert at creating an atmosphere that makes customers want to buy and return for more. Maxine has a long history of taking part in high profile advertising or promotional campaigns, and possesses a successful track record of using sales techniques to maximize revenue. She is someone who will leave no stone unturned in carrying out market research and ensuring that targets are achieved. As a true professional she can be a first class ambassador for major brands, and as a committed individual she is more than willing to work long hours to ensure the job gets done. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that offers a competitive starting salary and excellent bonus programs based on performance.
MARKETING EXECUTIVE – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for being on the front line promoting the company’s products and services to a target audience.
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship deals.
- Looking for mistakes and inconsistencies in marketing material.
- Assisting in the development of incentive programs.
- Carrying out market research.
- Identifying opportunities to upsell to a customer.
- Developing a customer’s loyalty for the company’s products.
- Making independent decisions within the boundaries of authority.
- Managing relationships with advertising agencies and other partners.
- Maintaining relationships with key decision makers.
- Updating the company website.
- Evaluating the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Keeping a close eye on competitor activity.
- Taking part in group brainstorming sessions.
- Answering customer questions.
- Thanking customers for their business.
- Coming up with practical marketing ideas.
- Performing all relevant administrative tasks.
- Providing customers with after sales support.
- Answering telephone calls using appropriate etiquette.
- Writing up annual marketing plans.
TRAINEE EXECUTIVE – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Immaculate business writing skills.
- In-depth understanding of marketing terminology and techniques.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Establishing professional relationships.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills.
- Developing integrated marketing campaigns.
- Fantastic negotiating skills.
- Good Writing and Proofreading skills.
- Speaking with a clear and professional voice.
- Comprehensive understanding of social media and how to use it in marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of modern sales methodologies.
- Sharing viewpoints openly and directly with others.
- Possessing well developed problem solving skills.
- Highly polished appearance and professional demeanour.
- Ability to exercise discretion in confidential matters.
- Getting things done quickly.
- Turning ideas into action.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online Marketing degree
Resume template examples