On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Marketing Specialist resume template:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Marketing Specialist resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An outstanding individual who comes to you with a track record of finding out what sells by analysing market data on a local, regional and national level. Maxine is more than able to work in an environment of change, challenge and moving deadlines. Her key strengths lie in Internet marketing, lead conversions, new business acquisition and being able to identify areas for improvement. In her current role she is primarily responsible for converting information into insights and actionable outcomes. As a true all-rounder, she has extensive experience of research analysis, campaign theme generation and slogan development. At the moment she is looking for a suitable position with a company that helps its employees to full fill their career dreams.
MARKETING SPECIALIST – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for overseeing complex multi-channel campaigns and working with managers to create innovative marketing strategies.
- Identifying gaps in the market place.
- Analysing demographic data, shopping habits and how much people are willing to spend.
- Developing partnerships with advertising agencies.
- Working on the scope, budget, strategy and timeliness of a marketing campaign.
- Analysing customer purchasing trends.
- Producing marketing campaigns.
- Develop creative advertising concepts.
- Implementing marketing campaigns into social media platforms and websites.
- Managing vendor relationships.
- Communicating with the sales team every day.
- Managing marketing budgets.
- Booking advertising space with media outlets.
- Attending trade show and supporting other product development activities.
- Executing both short and long term marketing plans.
- Resolving invoice and other related discrepancies.
- Using social media listening tools to gather data.
- Handling all marketing communications and public relations enquiries.
- Identifying and assessing marketing opportunities.
- Establishing marketing benchmarks.
- Writing up progress and status reports.
TRAINEE ASSISTANT – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to write marketing material with a variety of voices.
- Staying abreast of current trends in the marketing world.
- Managing multiple customer accounts simultaneously.
- Strong technical and business acumen.
- Superb time management skills.
- Coming up with new ideas on a regular basis.
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- Able to work as part of a team.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Project work flow management
Central Birmingham University – Business Administration Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online Marketing degree