On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Nanny resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
Another Nanny resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Karen is an energetic Nanny who can quickly create a real bond with children whilst at the same time respecting their family’s privacy. She has a warm, caring, and nurturing personality, and comes to you with a strong educational background in the fields of childhood education and development. As a highly loyal individual, she is committed to promoting a child’s physical, mental, and emotional development. In addition to this she is CPR certified, First Aid trained, and possesses outstanding verifiable references. She is a non-smoker who can clearly communicate in English and who is comfortable working in a house which has pets in it. On a personal level she is reliable, engaging and has experience of looking after babies, infants, toddlers and young children. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a family that wants to recruit a proven, talented and capable Nanny.
NANNY – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for looking after the children of the house by not only supporting them throughout the day, but also by creating a positive stress free environment for them.
- Feeding children at breakfast, getting them dressed, packing snacks for them and then driving them to school.
- Preparing children for the day.
- Playing games, sports, and other activities with the children.
- Doing the laundry, providing pet care, buying the grocery shopping and running errands.Light housekeeping duties.
- Preparing and cooking light, healthy meals.
- Doing fun and educational activities with the children.
- Bathing the children & getting them ready for bed.Keeping the children’s play, bedroom and general household areas clean and tidy.
- Picking up children from school.
- Washing their clothes.
- Helping them clean their rooms.
- Keeping an eye out for the children at all times.
- Supporting the daily routines of the family.
- Entertaining children with day to day home activities.
- Helping children with their homework.
- Keeping a nanny log and updating parents throughout the day.
- Cleaning up bottles and dishes, etc.
- Being a Role Model by setting a good example to the children.
TRAINEE NANNY – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of early childhood education and psychology.
- Able to live in and live out.
- Possessing a car as well as a clean and safe driving record.
- Preparing food for babies.
- Providing physical stimulation for children.
- Maintaining a log of baby feeding times.
- Mature and honest attitude.
- Mentally able to keep up with active schedule.
- Flexible with times and able to work early mornings, afternoons and some nights.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Childcare Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.