On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Nanny resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Nanny resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Karen is an energetic Nanny who can quickly create a real bond with children whilst at the same time respecting their family’s privacy. She has a warm, caring, and nurturing personality, and comes to you with a strong educational background in the fields of childhood education and development. As a highly loyal individual, she is committed to promoting a child’s physical, mental, and emotional development. In addition to this she is CPR certified, First Aid trained, and possesses outstanding verifiable references. She is a non-smoker who can clearly communicate in English and who is comfortable working in a house which has pets in it. On a personal level she is reliable, engaging and has experience of looking after babies, infants, toddlers and young children. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a family that wants to recruit a proven, talented and capable Nanny.
NANNY – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for looking after the children of the house by not only supporting them throughout the day, but also by creating a positive stress free environment for them.
- Feeding children at breakfast, getting them dressed, packing snacks for them and then driving them to school.
- Preparing children for the day.
- Playing games, sports, and other activities with the children.
- Doing the laundry, providing pet care, buying the grocery shopping and running errands.Light housekeeping duties.
- Preparing and cooking light, healthy meals.
- Doing fun and educational activities with the children.
- Bathing the children & getting them ready for bed.Keeping the children’s play, bedroom and general household areas clean and tidy.
- Picking up children from school.
- Washing their clothes.
- Helping them clean their rooms.
- Keeping an eye out for the children at all times.
- Supporting the daily routines of the family.
- Entertaining children with day to day home activities.
- Helping children with their homework.
- Keeping a nanny log and updating parents throughout the day.
- Cleaning up bottles and dishes, etc.
- Being a Role Model by setting a good example to the children.
TRAINEE NANNY – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of early childhood education and psychology.
- Able to live in and live out.
- Possessing a car as well as a clean and safe driving record.
- Preparing food for babies.
- Providing physical stimulation for children.
- Maintaining a log of baby feeding times.
- Mature and honest attitude.
- Mentally able to keep up with active schedule.
- Flexible with times and able to work early mornings, afternoons and some nights.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Childcare Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.