On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Network Administrator resume template:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Network Administrator resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An energetic, well-spoken and capable Network Administrator who is an expert at connecting different devices together to form fast and efficient networks. Maxine enjoys working on all things IT related, and has extensive experience of resolving hardware, software and network malfunctions. She possesses the Microsoft certification you are looking for in a candidate, and is a consummate professional who is more than able to identify problems, drive improvements and recommend solutions. In the past she has worked on Cisco, Juniper, F5, McData, and Brocade network equipment. She will bring to your company fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service. Her key strengths include, but are not limited to; extensive knowledge of VoIP implementation, WAN connectivity, database server administration, Active Directory and Vmware virtualization user support. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company where there is never a dull moment and where she can make a real difference.
NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining personal computers, file servers, ethernet networks and network cabling.
- Monitoring network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made.
- Installing, configuration and troubleshooting network routers, switches, load balancers, and security devices.
- Assisting the IT department with various IT-related upgrades, projects, and tasks.
- Quickly responding to network outages.
- Participating in Team Meetings as required.Provide technical leader-ship.
- Communicating technical information to IT staff members.
- Performing server backups and maintaining offsite tape storage.
- Creating user accounts, permissions, and mailboxes.
- Resolving network related issues in a timely manner.
- Maintaining infrastructure and desktop application licensing.
- Performing configurations backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Documenting network configuration and operational procedures.
- Administrating Windows, VMWare, and Linux server systems.
- Providing technical training to end users.
- Evaluating emerging network and security products and technologies.
TRAINEE ADMINISTRATOR – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Thorough understanding of network and routing protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, OSPF and BGP, SMTP, NFS and SIP.
- Can provide first and second level support to end users.
- Knowledge of Local Area Network technologies from a support perspective.
- Ability to read and interpret IT documents.
- Knowledge of Cisco network hardware and software.
- Identifying the route cause of a problem.
- Hardware and software debugging.
- Willing to travel to client sites.
- Excellent judgement and decision making.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying.
- Ability to work well with others.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Networking Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Network analyst CV examples
Network analyst CV