Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Pharmacy Technician resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A highly trained and capable Pharmacy Technician who is experienced in the preparation, packaging, distribution and delivery of medications. Karen is an energetic and service-oriented professional who works hard every day to make a positive difference to the lives of her customers. She understands the importance of her job and is able to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with any company policies and relevant laws. Aside from this she is physically fit and able to walk around or stand statically for long periods without a break. As a true all-rounder she has extensive knowledge of pharmacy work routines, procedures and materials, as well as experience of working in various setting such as hospitals, healthcare centres and physician practices. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with an employer that is a leader and innovator in the healthcare field.
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for the efficient, accurate and timely preparation, compounding, labelling and delivery of pharmaceuticals to customers.
- Carrying out technical and clerical duties related to the receipt and recording of prescriptions.
- Counting, pouring, measuring and weighing tablets and medications.
- Measuring quantities of medication accurately.
- Taking prescriptions from customers and verifying their names and addresses.
- Preparing labels for prescriptions.
- Performing a full range of pharmacy technician procedures.
- Cleaning the pharmacy shelves and making sure that they are clear of hazards.
- Making customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Handling all cash register operations.
- Reading the small print on medication labels and interpreting what they say.
- Entering orders into databases.
- Taking inventory of over-the-counter medications.
- Keeping appropriate, accurate and up to date records and documentation.
- Maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Enforcing established aseptic techniques, policies and procedures.
- Manual filling, canister filling and channel filling.
- Working with other Health Care Professionals in a professional manner.
TRAINEE PHARMACY ASSISTANT – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Familiar with pharmacy terminology, medication names and aseptic techniques.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Superb organizational, computer entry and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.Mature and responsible attitude to work.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Health & Safety
Central Birmingham University – Pharmacy Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Technician related CV templates
Aircraft technician resume
Automotive technician resume
CAD Technician CV template
IT support technician CV sample
ICT technician CV template
Mechanical technician resume