On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Portfolio Manager resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Portfolio manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A results oriented and commercially aware professional who has extensive experience of managing portfolios to maximize returns. Karen possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, has in-depth knowledge of portfolio management principles and will flourish in any results focused environment. She has a deep understanding of key related fields such as finance, economics, asset management and investment consulting. Possessing superb presentation skills means that she is able to deliver information to audiences in a manner so that it is well received and informative. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that offers good promotional opportunities and impressive financial rewards for its most successful employees.
PORTFOLIO MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for managing the bond and equity portfolios of clients, with a view to maximize their investment returns.
- Effectively interacting with clients to enhance their relationship with the company.
- Negotiating with clients.
- Meeting with prospective clients to present investment strategies to them and to guide them through the sales process.
- Researching companies and markets.
- Making informed financial recommendations and decisions.
- Reporting to senior managers on investment activity and performance.
- Monitoring and approving equity trades for client portfolios.
- Participating in investment policy discussions and decisions.
- Conducting complex mathematical analysis using models.
- Developing financial models.
- Keeping an eye on the latest financial news and reports from the markets.
- Ensuring that all compliance regulations are met.
- Meeting clients to develop investment objectives.
- Making sound decisions based on factual information.
- Attending and contributing to investment policy committee meetings.
- Preparing new business presentation material.
- Conducting due diligence on companies and industries.
- Assessing and interpreting complicated financial information.
- Maintaining client relationships through regular communication.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, collegial and collaborative environment.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Client relationship development and management.
- Knowledge and understanding of the mechanics of various securities markets.
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Strong time management skills.
- Results driven, with a proven ability to self-manage tasks.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries.
- Resource tracking and reporting.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Investment Fund Management
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.