On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Production Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Production manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A commercially aware and financially astute manager who has a successful track record of delivering results by engaging in every aspect of the production process. Karen is a superb communicator, has excellent leadership skills and possesses the ability to develop others to achieve their full potential. She has the knowledge, skill, and ability to coordinate production activities so that they exceed set targets. During her long career she has specifically worked on the production, design and purchasing of plastic and electronic components. She is a decisive and committed individual who knows how to operate in a high speed automated production environment. Right now she is looking to join a growing and innovative company that will offer her genuine career opportunities.
PRODUCTION MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for increasing productivity, quality performance and yield through the application of lean manufacturing processes and continuous improvement. Also in charge of controlling the production processes and leading a dedicated assembly production team.
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Overseeing the production process.
- Administrating production costs, billing reports and budgets.
- Managing and developing a production team.
- Agreeing weekly production plans and targets.
- Maintaining production equipment.
- Managing the movement of goods into and out of production facilities.
- Managing production budgets and costings.
- Implementing best practice production and manufacturing methods.
- Ensuring the health and safety of all employees and visitors to the facility.
- Liaising with the key stakeholders to build trust and credibility.
- Managing large scale operational contracts.
- Liaising with marketing and sales staff.
- Identifying staff training needs.
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Attending daily operations meetings.
- Making sure that staff comply with all workplace health and safety regulations.
- Introducing innovative manufacturing processes.
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- HR policies and procedures.
- Managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Adaptable to change in the workplace.
- Knowledge of production documentation and administrative paperwork.
- Managing production budgets.
- Implementing lean manufacturing techniques and processes.
- Ethical, reliable, collaborative, innovative and determined.
- Able to work within multiple levels of management in a global company.
- Ability to build relationships with employees, suppliers and customers.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Production Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online management degree
Management training courses
Management degree courses