The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A talented Project Manager who can deliver multiple on-going projects, to the specified quality, the required standard and the maximum commercial performance. Maxine has lots of related knowledge and skills to bring to your company and is guaranteed to support its continued growth. She has extensive experience of managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders simultaneously. On a personal level she is someone who is comfortable voicing her opinions whilst being respectful of other peoples at the same time. Right now, she is keen to take the next step in her career and is looking for an opportunity to be part of an exciting business, to learn new skills and to develop a rewarding and fulfilling future for herself.
PROJECT MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for putting together a project team made of different specialists and then moulding them into one unified force.
- Making sure that everyone is doing their job properly.
- Giving advice on how and where realistic savings can be made from a projects budget.
- Listening out for, uncovering, and then resolving misunderstandings or disagreements between project staff.
- Procuring professional and specialist advice as and when required.
- Allocating tasks to members of the project team and then monitoring their progress, performance and quality.
- Project managing up to 10 clients on a daily basis.
- Scheduling all the work required to complete the project.
- Planning, assigning and overseeing the successful delivery of projects.
- Providing technical assistance and advice to internal and external customers alike.
- Measuring project risks and then devising mitigation strategies for these identified risks.
- Carrying out regular visits to field sites.
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to influence at senior management level.
- Experience of working with corporations, municipalities and public sector bodies.
- Strong desire to ensure accuracy and quality in all work delivered.
- Experience of managing multi-year and multi-phased projects.
- Advanced MS Project Skills.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations associated with project management as a whole.
- Ability to manage a large and wide-ranging project case load at one time.
- Have many industry relevant qualification, such as PRINCE2 etc.
- Leading by example.
- Working the same hours as all the other staff.
- Calm in the face of pressure and emergencies.
- Coming up with imaginative and innovative ideas to seemingly intractable situations.
- Can build the partnerships required to deliver results.
- Relish challenges and see them as tests that have to be passed.
- Highly organised and detail oriented.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Working with Vendors
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Project manager cover letters
Project manager cover letter sample
Project manager cover letter 1
Project manager cover letter 2
Project manager cover letter 3
Project manager cover letter 4
Project Manager cover letter example 5
Project Manager cover letter example 6
Project Manager cover letter example 7
Project manager resume template
Modern Project Manager resume 1 templates
Entry level project manager
Entry level project manager resume
More Project Manager CV & Resumes
Agile project manager resume
Assistant project manager resume
Construction project manager resume
Digital project manager resume
Electrical Project Manager
Infrastructure project manager resume
IT Project Manager CV example
Marketing project manager resume
SAP project manager resume
Senior project manager resume
SEO Manager CV template
Software project manager resume
Technical project manager resume