The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine can successfully deliver projects from the design phase to completion. She has the personal and professional experience needed to build and manage meaningful and supportive relationships across a team in order to deliver successful projects. Furthermore, she possesses a combination of diverse skills including an ability to ask penetrating questions, meaning she can detect unstated assumptions and quickly resolve conflicts. Aside from this, she is very good at interpreting and analysing legal documents and determining the impact of legislation on a project. In her current role she has gained a reputation for leading and delivering complex projects with multiple external stakeholders. Right now, she would like to join a company that will provide her with a clear pathway which she can use to guide and shape her future career within the world of management.
PLANNING MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for the management of successful projects for customers as well as the businesses in line with pre-set plans.
- Ensuring that all the different interests involved in a project are satisfied.
- Making sure that there are clear goals and expected outcomes for each phase of a project.
- Liaising with junior managers on client, team and project updates.
- Making sure a comprehensive budget is prepared one that reflects the plan and all the resource needs to complete the project.
- Ensuring that all projects tasks are completed to the highest standards.
- Liaising with third party suppliers to ensure the timely delivery of required products.
- Co-ordinating and managing project investigations.
- Keeping details administrative records to the required standards.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Identifying any constraints and threats that may impact the project.
- Have proven knowledge and experience of successfully working in a project environment.
- Proven experience in commercial engagements, including contract negotiation, implementation and impact analysis.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to create and deliver a project from inception to completion.
- Adapting my style of management and leadership to each unique situation.
- A quick and efficient work style with an eye for detail and high standards of delivery.
- Good written and verbal communication skills along with the practical skills required to plan and organise.
- Team player who can motivate and inspire others.
- A person centred, passionate and motivated Project Manager.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Developing a Budget
Creating Charts and Schedules
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Project manager cover letters
Project manager cover letter sample
Project manager cover letter 1
Project manager cover letter 2
Project manager cover letter 3
Project manager cover letter 4
Project Manager cover letter example 5
Project Manager cover letter example 6
Project Manager cover letter example 7
Project manager resume template
Modern Project Manager resume 1 templates
Entry level project manager
Entry level project manager resume
More Project Manager CV & Resumes
Agile project manager resume
Assistant project manager resume
Construction project manager resume
Digital project manager resume
Electrical Project Manager
Infrastructure project manager resume
IT Project Manager CV example
Marketing project manager resume
SAP project manager resume
Senior project manager resume
SEO Manager CV template
Software project manager resume
Technical project manager resume