On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Property Manager resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Property Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A suitably qualified individual, who not only has the relevant experience that you are looking for, but also a long track record of growing property portfolio’s without compromising service levels. Karen is organised, reliable and career minded, she is keen to join a company like yours where she will have an opportunity to be involved in shaping its future. She possesses a real hands on approach to delivering a high quality of management, and has a proven ability to identify and secure new business. As a superb communicator she can easily establish and maintain open and positive relationships with tenants, occupants and landlords alike. Right now she is looking to join an ambitious company that will help her to grown professionally.
PROPERTY MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for managing a portfolio of properties and providing a professional service to a variety of clients. Also in charge of providing professional knowledge, advice and assistance to junior staff, and monitoring rental activity both in occupied and vacant apartments.
- Managing a property team.
- Liaising with both tenants and landlords.
- Visiting properties and carrying out inspections.
- Collecting references for potential tenants.
- Dealing with people over the phone and via letters and emails.
- Meetings with residents associations.
- Ensuring that all site operations are in compliance with established Company policies and procedures.
- Appointing contractors and then monitoring their work.
- Ensuring that properties are properly maintained.
- Assessing and evaluating reported maintenance issues.
- Review existing property management processes, procedures and systems.
- Ensuring that services are delivered to agreed timescales and KPI’s.
- Establish terms and conditions for property leasing and rental.
- Preparing budgets for senior managers.
- Arranging for the collection of rental.
- Chasing up rent defaulters.
- Monitoring and enforcing the terms of all lease agreements.
- Controlling procurement and expenditure costs.
- Hiring, training and supervising staff.
SUPERVISOR – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Managing properties in an efficient and value enhancing manner.
- Familiar with leasehold, freeholds terminology.
- Used to working to deadlines.
- Using Microsoft Office and specialist property management software.
- Proven organisational ability.
- Able to multi task and work under pressure.
- Maximising business opportunities.
- Ability to resolve disputes and solve problems.
- Directly supervising a variety of staff.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate.
- Sound knowledge of rentals, occupancy costs and competitor activity
- Able to work as a cohesive team.
- Courteous to clients and co-workers.
- High levels of common sense.
- Making responsible decisions.
- Able to pro-actively exceed customer expectations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.