On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Purchase Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Purchase Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A self-directed overachiever who has a strong work ethic, and who is an expert at minimising spending costs when buying in products or services that are essential for a business. Karen has a long track record of developing successful market leading procurement solutions. She is able to analyze market information and build a plan strategically, while also being able to execute tactically. As a born leader she is willing to accept any level of responsibility that accompanies a job role, and is committed to getting value for money in anything that she buys. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a reputable and forward thinking company that wants to recruit talented individuals.
PURCHASE MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for all the overall purchasing requirements of the company, and for procuring goods and services for the best price.
- Operating at a senior level, working with all parties to find solutions to complex procurement issues.
- Drafting high quality, articulate proposals, reports and presentations.
- Ensuring that all purchase orders are logged.
- Managing all petty cash transactions.
- Supporting organisational change to improve business processes.
- Monitoring all supplier contracts.
- Processing payments and invoices.
- Forecasting price trends.
- Developing a purchasing strategy.
- Ensuring inventory levels are adequate for the business.
- Negotiating contracts with third parties and suppliers.
- Developing relationships with suppliers.
- Following up with suppliers concerning delivery times.
- Reporting to Senior Managers and Executives.
- Forecasting future demands.
- Reviewing proposals for competitive pricing, lead time and quality.
- Developing strategies to address a wide range of regulatory and stakeholder needs.
- Overseeing the execution of purchase orders.
- Monitoring the cost and performance of major suppliers.
ASSISTANT PURCHASE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Comprehensive understanding of procurement legal frameworks and contract law.
- International procurement experience.
- Ability to provide robust analysis of statistical data.
- Strong commercial negotiation skills with an ability to influence others.
- Ability to work and operate in a team environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to a successful outcome.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, well organized, dependable, efficient and detailed oriented.
- Comfortable working in highly technical environment.
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.