On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Purchase Manager resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Purchase Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A self-directed overachiever who has a strong work ethic, and who is an expert at minimising spending costs when buying in products or services that are essential for a business. Karen has a long track record of developing successful market leading procurement solutions. She is able to analyze market information and build a plan strategically, while also being able to execute tactically. As a born leader she is willing to accept any level of responsibility that accompanies a job role, and is committed to getting value for money in anything that she buys. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a reputable and forward thinking company that wants to recruit talented individuals.
PURCHASE MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for all the overall purchasing requirements of the company, and for procuring goods and services for the best price.
- Operating at a senior level, working with all parties to find solutions to complex procurement issues.
- Drafting high quality, articulate proposals, reports and presentations.
- Ensuring that all purchase orders are logged.
- Managing all petty cash transactions.
- Supporting organisational change to improve business processes.
- Monitoring all supplier contracts.
- Processing payments and invoices.
- Forecasting price trends.
- Developing a purchasing strategy.
- Ensuring inventory levels are adequate for the business.
- Negotiating contracts with third parties and suppliers.
- Developing relationships with suppliers.
- Following up with suppliers concerning delivery times.
- Reporting to Senior Managers and Executives.
- Forecasting future demands.
- Reviewing proposals for competitive pricing, lead time and quality.
- Developing strategies to address a wide range of regulatory and stakeholder needs.
- Overseeing the execution of purchase orders.
- Monitoring the cost and performance of major suppliers.
ASSISTANT PURCHASE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Comprehensive understanding of procurement legal frameworks and contract law.
- International procurement experience.
- Ability to provide robust analysis of statistical data.
- Strong commercial negotiation skills with an ability to influence others.
- Ability to work and operate in a team environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to a successful outcome.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, well organized, dependable, efficient and detailed oriented.
- Comfortable working in highly technical environment.
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.