On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an QA Manager resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another QA Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A hands on and committed Quality Assurance manager who is able to drive and achieve the highest production standards through effective line management. Karen has experience of the day to day management of a QA team to support production in the factory and compliance of all quality policies. She has excellent attention to detail, can be diplomatic and supportive to team members and possesses superb communication skills. As a sociable person she is someone who can work well within a team but is also able to delegate firmly and copes well under pressure. She is on a mission to maintain high standards of excellence, and will always ensure that the expectations of customers and suppliers are met. Right now she is looking for an opportunity to join a growing and dynamic business that wants to recruit talented managers.
QA MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
In charge of the QA staff and responsible for ensuring Product Safety, Legality and Quality through effective HACCP and Quality Systems.
- Improving quality assurance processes and practices.Involved in the recruitment and mentoring of QA Engineers.
- Developing and driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- Overseeing and coordinating the investigation of Customer Complaints and Non-conformities.
- Investigating incidences of staff non-compliance of procedures.
- Carrying out routine sampling of products produced.
- Writing up Quality Assurance manuals.
- Preparing for third party audits.
- Ensuring that internal and external audits are properly carried out.
- Assisting with the training and development of staff.
- Dealing with technical issues as they arise.
- Maintaining the company’s SOP system.
- Managing the factory internal audit programme.
- Ensuring that corrective action is taken to rectify any shortcomings.
- Improving relationships with contractors and suppliers.
- Supporting the marketing, commercial and business development functions of the company.
- Providing input into development protocols.
ASSISTANT QA MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of working within a Quality Management System in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical and building industries.
- Fully conversant with all relevant Quality Assurance procedures.
- Knowledge of test automation strategies.
- Understanding of Test Driven Development.
- A proven track record in people management.Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Hard working and motivated.Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Health & Safety
Central Birmingham University – Product Development Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Related CV examples
Quality Assurance CV sample