On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Salon Manager resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Salon Manager resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A driven, ambitious and sales orientated Salon Manager who leads from the front and has a hands-on approach to running a business. Karen has a long track record of ensuring that a salon is running efficiently, that customers leave satisfied, and that the business is operating at a profit. She has experience of working in hair and beauty salons, day spas, hotels, skin care companies and tanning salons. Possessing a professional attitude means that she is more than willing to work on a rota basis that includes weekends and some evening work. Right now she is hungry to be part of a successful salon and is looking for a suitable position with an ambitious company.
SALON MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for maintaining and exceeding standards of excellence in Guest Service, client retention and staff proficiency. Also in charge of managing a busy client diary whilst maximising revenue potential at every opportunity.
- Managing client appointments.
- Keep up with the demand of clients.
- Managing salon personnel.
- Cutting, styling, colouring, washing and perming hair.
- Giving wax treatments.
- Welcoming and greeting customers who come to the store.
- Setting targets for the beauty therapists.
- Selling beauty products and treatments.
- Managing, motivating and training a small team of Stylists.
- Driving turnover and profits.
- Resolving guest complaints or issues.
- Managing and forecasting retail stock levels.
- Organising promotion and marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring high standards of hygiene, cleanliness within the salon.
- Identifying staff training requirements.
- Analysing weekly and monthly sales figures.
- Controlling salon expenses.
ASSISTANT SALON MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of being in a customer facing role.
- Knowledge of modern cuts, Matrix colours and perms.
- Proven track record of delivering high standards.
- Ability to generate new sales.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Physically fit and able to remain standing for long periods of time.
- A can-do attitude, entrepreneurial mind-set and strong determination to succeed.
- Always maintaining a professional appearance and a positive attitude.
- Highly organised and motivated.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Salon service promotions
Non-surgical liposuction procedures
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.