The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A full licensed and trained up professional who is more than able to provide a strong security presence that deters crime. Michelle is willing to take on challenging assignments and can be relied upon to handle all situations in a professional manner. Her greatest strengths are firstly being able to provide a friendly and timely service for all, and secondly her ability to perform each essential duty to the highest standards. As a true professional she is dedicated to providing a quality customer service whilst at the same time complying with all legal requirements. She is reliable, remains vigilant at all times and loves working with the public. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that wants to recruit hardworking, passionate and talented individuals to their company.
SECURITY GUARD – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for preventing unauthorized access to a building through the main access control point.
- Challenging unusual and suspicious activity.
- Responding to requests of assistance from staff members.
- Keeping an eye out for irregular activity and security breaches.
- Patrolling areas on foot, bicycle or vehicle.
- Operating and monitoring security equipment like CCTV cameras.
- Responding to alarm signals.
- Conducting investigations of security incidents.
- Notifying staff and managers of the presence of persons with questionable reputations.
- Asking questions to determine, verify and solve problems.
- Reporting any fire and safety hazards.
- Write up witness statements and reports of incidents or complaints.
- Checking vehicle parking permits.
- Maintaining staff order during emergency situations.
- Safeguarding staff and visitors.
- Checking the identification of individuals to confirm they are who they say they are.
- Notifying the security control center by radio of any immediate hazards or emergencies.
- Maintaining accurate records and reports.
- Informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Investigating suspicious packages.
- Addressing minor maintenance issues.
TRAINEE – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Escorting VIPs.
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
- Knowledge of emergency procedures and methods.
- Skilled in the operation of a two-way radio communication system.
- Handling confidential information in a professional manner.
- Neat and professional appearance at all times.
- Physically fit and able to stand or walk around for long periods of time.
- Energetic and willing to take the initiative.
- Able to easily engage in conversation with others.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Armed security service
Central Birmingham University – Business Administration Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Security Officer resume example
Security Officer resume template
General CV examples
Security Guard training courses