Free Security Officer CV templates
Click image to download
Free Security Officer CV 1
Free Security Officer CV 2
Free Security Officer CV 3
Free Security Officer CV 4
Another Security Officer CV template
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0044 121 638 0026
An energetic, hardworking security officer who has a proven track record of safeguarding a clients property and assets against acts of theft, fire, flood and vandalism. Able uphold good order on sites whilst working within a companies procedural guidelines and also ensuring a high quality of service is consistently maintained with optimum efficiency. Currently looking for an appropriate opportunity with a reputable employer who rewards hard work and appreciates ability and loyalty.
SECURITY OFFICER – May 2008 – Present
Responsible for being the main point of contact in the event of any emergency or security incidents that occur on site. Working as part of a team via a day and night shift combination.
- Pro-actively ensuring the protection of merchandise, property and assets.
- Creating a safe and comfortable working environment for employees and visitors.
- Patrolling the shopping area for periods of time.
- Directing emergency vehicles and other traffic if a major incident occurs.
- Responding to emergency situations as they arise.
- Accurately reporting all incidents to senior managers.
- Preventing and detecting offences on site.
- Conducting searches of personnel, vehicles and bags etc.
- Producing written reports.
- Arranging the escort of large amounts of money around the site.
- Monitoring and operating CCTV cameras and other recording systems.
- Undertaking investigations into reports of offences.
- Provide escort duties for staff at night.
- Using the correct radio voice procedure.
- Escorting individuals off the premises.
- Liaising with the emergency services, police, ambulance and fire service to resolve issues and maintain security and service.
- Checking and validating business visitor credentials.
- Controlling the entry and exit of vehicles.
- Making sure that no unauthorised personnel enter restricted areas.
- Answering queries from visitors to the shopping centre.
- Occasionally operating the switchboard.
- Issuing warnings to owners of illegally parked vehicles.
- Collecting statements and evidence in reported allegations.
- Accurately updating administrative records and sheets.
- Escalating incidents when required to.
- Carrying out inspections of stores and the car park.
- Good observation skills.
- Fully aware of arrest and restraint techniques.
- Aware of health and safety issues.
- Dealing with people politely but in a authoritative manner.
- Possessing a checkable history.
- Computer literate, able to use MS Office and also visitor management systems.
- Capability to monitor information feeds simultaneously from multiple sources.
- Having a professional approach to all routine tasks.
- Have a SIA Door Supervisor & Front Line License.
- Experience of monitoring and controlling security equipment.
- Focused on the delivery of customer service.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Experience of working on major events.
- Smart, well groomed and confident.
- Having a professional attitude.
- Possessing a friendly, approachable personality.
- Smart and presentable appearance.
- Have a full 5 year checkable history.
- Willing to work shifts, morning, nights etc.
- Can pass a personal identity and credit check.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Lift Release Training
First Aid Certificate
Evesham North College 2005 – 2008
Coventry North School 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Related security CV and career links:
How to become a police officer
Police officer cover letter example
Police officer CV template
Prison officer CV template
Security Guard training courses
Security Management courses