On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
Link to a Senior Executive resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Senior Executive resume example;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine is a capable Senior Executive, who has extensive experience of managing projects, delegating responsibilities, creating work specifications and producing project plans. With a background in Management, she is more than able to not only meet but exceed your expectations. Her present employer is very satisfied with her work rate, and she is confident that she can bring the same level of high performance to your company. As an expert at making decisions quickly with any available information, she can exercise independent judgment within established guidelines. In addition to all of the above she has extensive experience of working in the fields of engineering, information technology and manufacturing. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that can offer the right applicant excellent future career opportunities.
SENIOR EXECUTIVE – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for being directly involved in the management of high-profile programs and for analysing their effectiveness against set metrics.
- Prioritizing work by considering its risk, importance, urgency, and potential business implications.
- Translating technically complex topics for a variety of audiences.
- Giving complex presentations to a diverse audience.
- Revising contracts, agreements and other legal documents.
- Scheduling appointments or meetings with key clients and decision makers.
- Devising long term strategic plans.
- Building, coaching, motivating and supervising effective teams.
- Proactively organizing workflow.Identifying and resolving cross-agency concerns.
- Sharing key information and knowledge with colleagues.
- Managing efficiencies to meet contractual goals of time and budgets.
- Executing business plans urgently and thoughtfully.
- Editing and proofreading material for presentation, publication, and proposal submission to senior managers.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality in all work related tasks.
- Leading various company projects and initiatives.
TRAINEE EXECUTIVE – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Navigating matrix relationships, policies and procedures.
- Possessing advanced administrative skills.
- Anticipating problems before they happen.
- Handling personal contacts with finesse and diplomacy.
- Strong working knowledge of digital and traditional marketing methods.
- Experience of managing a diverse team.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
- Willing to take on challenging assignments.
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership.
- Relaxed but firm approach to work related matters.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.