On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Service Delivery Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Service Delivery Manager resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A determined, driven and enthusiastic Service Delivery Manager who has a long track record of delivering the business and technology solutions that client’s want. Karen’s number one goal is client satisfaction. She has vast experience of managing expectations and providing excellent customer service. She will always take ownership of any problems that arise, and works hard to implement the policies and procedures laid down by the company directors. Her greatest strength is her ability to continually raise the bar in anything she does. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that is looking to recruit talented people who deliver results.
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for providing a portfolio of IT, software, and technology services that meet the needs of clients. Also in charge of ensuring that the delivery of advanced technologies and solutions is done with a professional, honest and personalised service approach.
- Managing resources to meet daily delivery schedules.
- Effectively managing multiple orders to ensure that they are delivered on time, within budget and to the Clients satisfaction.
- Providing guidance to subordinates on company goals and policy.
- Looking after post sale client relationships.
- Monitoring staff to ensure the prompt resolution to all client queries.
- Managing staff induction, training, and performance reviews.
- Building strong, lasting client relationships with clients.
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Spotting new client business opportunities.
- Delegating responsibility and ownership of tasks to staff.
- Building up a working knowledge of clients operating environment.
- Conducting key client facing meetings.
- Resolving conflicts within the project team.
- Communicating complex technical concepts to clients.
- Writing up service delivery reports.
- Ensuring that projects are completed on time.
ASSISTANT SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Meeting service goals with available resources.
- Knowledge of Service Management practice in the IT industry.
- Experience of international service provision.
- Using fact-based analyses to identify problems.
- Formulating effective strategies to increase performance.
- Making timely, correct decisions that are based on facts.
- Having a ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to work hard to achieve company goals.
- An ability to learn from failures and mistakes.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Service Delivery Management
Central Birmingham University – Logistics Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.