On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Shift Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Shift Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An energetic and results-oriented Shift Manager who can provide a high degree of leadership that will inspire confidence in junior staff. Maxine possesses an excellent attendance and punctuality record, and is someone who will always arrive to work first. She can work in any fast-paced environment, and has superb organizing, planning, and prioritising skills. As a true professional she has a long track record of completing assignments on time, accurately, and to the specifications defined. On a personal level she has a positive attitude and is willing to be accountable for all operations whilst managing a shift. Her key strengths include; making tough decisions, resolving conflicts and maintaining staff safety at all times. Right now she would like to work for a company that has an exciting work environment where staff are valued.
SHIFT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for all operations during a shift and for performing any additional duties and tasks as assigned by the General Manager.
- Ensuring that no shift is overstaffed.
- Completing daily and weekly staffing schedules according to expected business volumes.
- Coordinating break and meal periods for staff according to activity levels.
- Directing employees through their daily routines.
- Providing leadership to a team during a shift.
- Recommending capable staff members for promotion and advancement.
- Motivating staff to deliver better results.
- Planning in detail for each shift.
- Monitoring staff performance during a shift and addressing any shortcomings.
- Mentoring and training up new employees.
- Resolving pay discrepancies.
- Writing up shift reports.
- Making sure that all staff are properly dressed and enforcing grooming and appearance standards.
- Ensuring the correct staffing levels for each shift.
- Completing payroll records and ensuring that all staff files are up to date.
- Managing the opening and closing of the work premises.
- Responsible for all cash management during the shift.
- Preparing orders so that they are ready to be shipped out.
- Ensuring that quality audits are completed to a high standard.
- Being involved in and contributing to team meetings.
- Making sure that all staff have the basic skills training needed to perform their jobs.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Can effectively communicate with staff members.
- Leading staff to perform at maximum efficiency.
- Resolving disputes between members of shift,
- Superb communication skills and able to converse comfortably with individuals from all social backgrounds.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Strong desire to learn and grow.
- Having an approachable personality.
- Coping well under pressure.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Resume template examples