On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Special Education Teacher resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Special Education Teacher resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An energetic and passionate professional who has a successful track record of teaching students with cognitive, physical, emotional and behavioural problems. Maxine comes to you with a strong background in providing students with an environment that is different from a traditional education. She is someone who possess a variety of competencies that set her apart from other candidates, chief amongst these is her ability to give students access to the resources which they need and deserve. As a seasoned professional she has a passion for education, a drive to make a difference and an ability to help children with significant challenges learn and grow. Her key skills include but are not limited to; preparing daily lesson plans, creating a stimulating classroom environment and writing up meaningful instructional material. At the moment she is looking for a suitable position with a company that challenges its employees to be better than they thought possible.
SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for the educational, physical and emotional development of students.
- Teaching special learning needs students in core subjects.
- Assessing how each pupil learns best and then devising teaching methods that fit their unique learning styles.
- Writing up course content specifically designed to teach special education students.
- Creating long and short term goals for students based upon observing and assessing their abilities.
- Keeping accurate records of a student’s academic performance, attendance, and social development.
- Marking a pupil’s academic coursework.
- Helping students to identify and overcome academic obstacles that are hindering their development.
- Evaluating the outcomes of teaching methods.
- Instructing students on life skills.
- Selecting appropriate books, learning aids, materials, and supplies for a class.
- Writing and reviewing student progress reports.
- Organising exams and tests for students.
- Ensuring compliance with all Special Education regulations.
- Facilitating student access to curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Preparing courses for presentation to students.
TRAINEE TEACHER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Adapting instructional materials and methods to suit the needs of individual students.
- Knowledge of how to integrate technology into classroom teaching.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Communicating effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Ability to define a problem, collect data, establish facts and then draw valid conclusions.
- Delivering individual and group teaching.
- Being patient with pupil’s who are struggling academically.
- Applying common sense and understanding to all matters.
- A creative thinker.
- Showing empathy with students.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Individual education plans
Multicultural instructional methods
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online Teaching degree