On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Special Education Teacher resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Special Education Teacher resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An energetic and passionate professional who has a successful track record of teaching students with cognitive, physical, emotional and behavioural problems. Maxine comes to you with a strong background in providing students with an environment that is different from a traditional education. She is someone who possess a variety of competencies that set her apart from other candidates, chief amongst these is her ability to give students access to the resources which they need and deserve. As a seasoned professional she has a passion for education, a drive to make a difference and an ability to help children with significant challenges learn and grow. Her key skills include but are not limited to; preparing daily lesson plans, creating a stimulating classroom environment and writing up meaningful instructional material. At the moment she is looking for a suitable position with a company that challenges its employees to be better than they thought possible.
SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for the educational, physical and emotional development of students.
- Teaching special learning needs students in core subjects.
- Assessing how each pupil learns best and then devising teaching methods that fit their unique learning styles.
- Writing up course content specifically designed to teach special education students.
- Creating long and short term goals for students based upon observing and assessing their abilities.
- Keeping accurate records of a student’s academic performance, attendance, and social development.
- Marking a pupil’s academic coursework.
- Helping students to identify and overcome academic obstacles that are hindering their development.
- Evaluating the outcomes of teaching methods.
- Instructing students on life skills.
- Selecting appropriate books, learning aids, materials, and supplies for a class.
- Writing and reviewing student progress reports.
- Organising exams and tests for students.
- Ensuring compliance with all Special Education regulations.
- Facilitating student access to curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Preparing courses for presentation to students.
TRAINEE TEACHER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Adapting instructional materials and methods to suit the needs of individual students.
- Knowledge of how to integrate technology into classroom teaching.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Communicating effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Ability to define a problem, collect data, establish facts and then draw valid conclusions.
- Delivering individual and group teaching.
- Being patient with pupil’s who are struggling academically.
- Applying common sense and understanding to all matters.
- A creative thinker.
- Showing empathy with students.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Individual education plans
Multicultural instructional methods
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online Teaching degree