Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another System Administrator resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Karen is passionate about technology, obsessed with getting things right and thrives on solving complex problems. She is a proactive, data driven individual who is able to work in collaboration with others to produce professional, accurate and timely IT reports. As a fast learner she can quickly pick up unfamiliar technologies, which in turn allows her to swiftly diagnose problems and keep everything running smoothly. With a strong background in providing support for the implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology systems, she is someone who will be an immediate asset to your company. She has experience of full life cycle development from inception to delivery using a variety of web-based technologies, and is proficient in troubleshooting problems within applications and the network. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that wants to recruit the most talented, dedicated and capable workers on the market.
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for participating in the planning, scheduling and deployment of any IT infrastructure. Also involved in backup administration, security enforcement, user management, application management and capacity management.
- Maximising the performance and availability of IT systems.
- Making recommendations for improving a company’s IT system.
- Configuring and managing UNIX and Window systems.
- Installing operating system software.
- Collaborating, assisting, and communicating with technical and non-technical personnel.Identify weak documentation and processes and then develop improvements.
- Establishing and maintaining database security.
- Resolving or escalating problems.
- Incident response and root cause analysis.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Monitoring database performance.
- Server racking, installation and configuration.
- Managing printer setup, configuration and problem resolution.
TRAINEE ADMINISTRATOR – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Troubleshooting hardware and network problems.
- Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously and independently.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Having all relevant industry recognised certifications.
- Scripting in Bash and Perl.
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Possessing the initiative to stay one step ahead of problems.
- Having a cooperative spirit and able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Calm under pressure.
- A natural problem solver.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Computer Software Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
System Administrator cover letter examples
System Administrator cover letter
System Administrator cover letter 1
System Administrator cover letter 2
System Administrator cover letter 3
System Administrator cover letter 4
System Administrator cover letter 5