Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Technical Manager resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An intelligent problem-solver whose technical prowess is irreproachable. Karen has a long track record of improving and developing products and processes based on customer requirements. She possesses a meticulous nature, logical mind and has experience of taking a lead role in developing and managing complex technical projects from concept through to implementation. As an effective communicator of complex ideas and technical information, she is also comfortable working within established teams in matrix organizational structures. Her key strength is her ability to act independently, take the initiative and drive tasks and issues to resolution. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that offers its staff future internal professional career advancement opportunities.
TECHNICAL MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for providing technical expertise and guidance to staff members and for ensuring that the highest quality standards are met through robust practices.
- Building, utilizing and motivating teams to resolve complex technical problems and improve processes.
- Pro-actively planning for the technical demands of any projects.
- Managing the design, development, integration, testing and implementation of products.
- Scheduling staff rotas.
- Supervising development teams.
- Performing all job duties using safe work methods.
- Making sound decisions about how to achieve set targets.
- Providing development estimates.
- Keeping documentation up to date.
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety legislation.
- Providing advice and input into any audit disputes.
- Interacting with other multiple professionals and departments.
- Overseeing and managing all product quality functions.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices.
- Ability to troubleshoot at all levels.
- Strong planning and process management skills.
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts, SQL and data modeling techniques.
- Staying current with the latest developments and technologies.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Willing to work holidays, weekends, or non-standard work hours as needed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.