On this page you will find a link to a professionally written test manager CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Territory Manager resume example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Territory Manager resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A self-directed marketing expert who takes great pride in exceeding goals, and who always displays the highest professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance. Karen has a long track record of achieving sales quotas for allocated accounts on a quarterly and annual basis. She possesses excellent relationship building skills, has a consultative approach to achieving results, and will easily fit into any role whose primary objective is the presentation, promotion, and sale of products in a given territory. On a personal level she is comfortable talking to customers at all levels of responsibility, including high end decision makers. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with an exciting and ambitious company that wants to employ the very best sales professionals.
TERRITORY MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for managing accounts in an assigned territory, and for selling products ethically and in accordance with the company’s sales process and agreed marketing strategy.
- Enhancing the distribution and availability of products in retail outlets.
- Reporting to senior managers on client needs, service delivery issues, and any competitive threats.
- Achieving targeted territorial growth at a rate and margin consistent with the company’s marketing plan.
- Influencing consumer buying habits.
- Successfully introducing new products across a sales territory.
- Attending all relevant trade shows and exhibitions.
- Maintaining a high personal level of product knowledge.
- Recruiting and training up sales staff.
- Managing high quality customer relationships.
- Maintaining and updating territory records of all customers.
- Providing support to new and existing customers.
- Covering the areas of other Territory Managers whilst they are on holiday.
- Making daily personal sales calls on up to 5 clients every day.
- Driving between different branches.
- Conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations to clients.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Enhancing product visibility.
- Ability to exercise sound commercial judgment.
- Ability to establish priorities to meet goals.
- Ability to work independently from remote locations.
- Ability to think and react quickly to changing situations.
- Recruiting, training and motivating field service staff.
- High energy levels and a passion for customer service.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online related courses
Online Marketing degree