On this page you will find a link to a professionally written test manager CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Territory Manager resume example:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Territory Manager resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A self-directed marketing expert who takes great pride in exceeding goals, and who always displays the highest professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance. Karen has a long track record of achieving sales quotas for allocated accounts on a quarterly and annual basis. She possesses excellent relationship building skills, has a consultative approach to achieving results, and will easily fit into any role whose primary objective is the presentation, promotion, and sale of products in a given territory. On a personal level she is comfortable talking to customers at all levels of responsibility, including high end decision makers. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with an exciting and ambitious company that wants to employ the very best sales professionals.
TERRITORY MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for managing accounts in an assigned territory, and for selling products ethically and in accordance with the company’s sales process and agreed marketing strategy.
- Enhancing the distribution and availability of products in retail outlets.
- Reporting to senior managers on client needs, service delivery issues, and any competitive threats.
- Achieving targeted territorial growth at a rate and margin consistent with the company’s marketing plan.
- Influencing consumer buying habits.
- Successfully introducing new products across a sales territory.
- Attending all relevant trade shows and exhibitions.
- Maintaining a high personal level of product knowledge.
- Recruiting and training up sales staff.
- Managing high quality customer relationships.
- Maintaining and updating territory records of all customers.
- Providing support to new and existing customers.
- Covering the areas of other Territory Managers whilst they are on holiday.
- Making daily personal sales calls on up to 5 clients every day.
- Driving between different branches.
- Conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations to clients.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Enhancing product visibility.
- Ability to exercise sound commercial judgment.
- Ability to establish priorities to meet goals.
- Ability to work independently from remote locations.
- Ability to think and react quickly to changing situations.
- Recruiting, training and motivating field service staff.
- High energy levels and a passion for customer service.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online related courses
Online Marketing degree