Free Warehouse Assistant CV templates
Click image to download
Free Warehouse Assistant CV 1
Free Warehouse Assistant CV 2
Free Warehouse Assistant CV 3
Free Warehouse Assistant CV 4
Warehouse Assistant CV template:
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0121 638 0026
A multi-skilled, hardworking and efficient warehouse assistant with a proven track record of ensuring the smooth functioning and running of all warehouse concerning activities. Able to follow standard operating procedures and work in a methodical and tidy manner. Possessing a comprehensive understanding of material / stock management techniques and inventory control methods and procedures. Now looking for a suitable position with a company which offers genuine room for progression and where I can make a significant contribution.
WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT – May 2008 – Present
Working as part of a team in a busy distribution centre, under the guidance and supervision of a warehouse manager or supervisor. Involved in moving stock around manually and carrying out all orders effectively.
- Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality.
- Packaging and labelling products before they are dispatched.
- Helping to ship out over 500 lines every day.
- Picking and packing products.
- Selecting space for storage and arranging for good to be placed in the designated areas.
- Making sure that all inventory processes are completed on the same day.
- Loading and unloading lorries, vans and other vehicles.
- Maintaining and servicing warehouse tool, machinery and trucks.
- Labelling goods that have arrived at the warehouse.
- Operating a forklift, boom truck and front-end loader.
- Welcoming and helping clients who visit the branch.
- Contacting transport companies and coordinating dispatch and delivery with them.
- Preparing deliveries for the van drivers.
- Moving and organising stock.
- Supervising the work of junior staff.
- Ensuring a clean and safe workhouse for staff to work in.
- Storing stock away safely.
- Removing hazardous products from the warehouse.
- Occasionally selling goods over the trade counter.
- Signing off and replenishing stock.
- Using Mechanical Handling Equipment i.e. fork lift trucks to move goods around.
- Monitoring stock levels.
- Moving items through the warehouse from receipt to despatch to customers.
- Occasionally delivering stock to shops and retail outlets.
- Accurately updating all data into computer and manual recording systems.
- Knowledge of supply chain management and related fields.
- Holding an FLT licence.
- Have excellent numeracy, literacy and organisational skills.
- Delivering excellent customer service to clients who visit the warehouse.
- Physically fit and able to lift and move heavy packages and objects.
- Ability to follow processes and procedure accurately.
- Can use a RF gun.
- Experience of Excel and other specialist stock tracking software.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- A comprehensive understanding of safety procedures.
- Minimising stock loss.
- Meeting tight deadlines.
- A good team player.
- Willing to work overtime at short notice.
- Able to work shifts.
- Have a meticulous and efficient work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Delivery of products
Shipping and receiving practices.
Evesham North University 2005 – 2008
BA (Hons) Trade Administration
Coventry North College 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Warehouse Assistant CV template
(Click image to see PDF version)