On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Warehouse Manager resume template:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Warehouse Manager resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An experienced Warehouse Manager who has a long record of successfully managing people, processes and systems. Karen is a dynamic and driven individual with a continuous improvement mind set who has the strength of character to really deliver. She has the passion to succeed, along with the willingness to progress within a role, and the ability to contribute towards warehousing initiatives. On a personal level she is a confident and passionate manager who can manage, mentor and motivate a team. Her key strengths lie in controlling warehouse flow patterns and planning future storage capacity. Right now she is looking to join a company that wants to recruit talented individuals who get things done on time and within budget.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for organising the warehouse areas, making the best and most efficient use of space, and managing the day to day activities of warehouse staff and drivers.
- Managing the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of a wide range of goods from the warehouse.
- Maximising space usage within the warehouse.
- Looking after the transportation of goods into and out of the warehouse.
- Implementing specific customer packaging requirements.
- Repairing warehouse equipment breakdowns.
- Shipment loading and transferring.
- Working with supervisors to improve staff performance.
- Setting aside storage areas for new stock.
- Complying with all Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
- Keep unauthorised persons out of the warehouse.
- Developing and implementing SOPs for the warehouse.
- Facilitating effective communication within the team and across the site.
- Investigating any inventory losses.
- Operating automated warehouse storage and retrieval systems.
- Being on call for any emergencies.
- Planning future warehouse capacity requirements.
- Maintaining accurate staff attendance records.
- Ensuring products are stocked correctly and safely.
ASSISTANT WAREHOUSE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to adapt quickly and effectively to operational issues.
- Can work in a fast paced and very busy warehouse.
- Ability to read, interpret, and effectively communicate necessary policies and procedures to others.
- Developing individuals in a team so that they achieve their full potential.
- An excellent man-manager who leads by example and is able to adapt quickly and effectively to operational issues.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.