On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Warehouse Worker resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Warehouse Worker resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A hardworking and physical fit individual who has experience of picking, selecting, palletizing and storing goods in a warehouse. Karen comes to you with a strong background in Warehouse Operations and operating related transportation equipment. She is someone who possess a variety of competencies that set her apart from other candidates, chief amongst these is her ability to quickly assemble and fill orders to be shipped to customers. As a seasoned professional she is able to work at heights, lift 50 lbs, standing continuously and perform physically demanding work that requires the pushing or pulling heavy loads. Aside from her technical competencies, her pleasant manner and excellent communication skills allow her to work independently or part of a team and follow standardized work instructions. At the moment she is looking for a suitable position with an employer who offers a competitive salary, a safe work environment, and a wide range of benefits.
WAREHOUSE WORKER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for working in a busy warehouse and ensuring that deliveries are made to customers on time.
- Operating power material handling equipment to accurately select and palletize loads.
- Moving pallets by hand, hand truck, electric pallet jack, or manual pallet jack.
- Packaging merchandise for shipment.
- Shrink wrapping goods for loading onto trailers.
- Finding stock and merchandise in the warehouse.
- Ensuring that the correct labels are on all stored pallets.
- Routinely cleaning all warehouse areas and containers.
- Loading and unloading trucks from ground level or platforms.
- Matching quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
- Assisting in annual inventories.
- Using computer equipment to generate labels.
- Stocking incoming orders onto shelves.
- Loading merchandise onto trucks.
- Loading and unloading containers and trucks.
- Organising stock in the warehouse.
TRAINEE ASSISTANT – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Familiar with a computerized warehouse system.
- Able to work at elevated heights up to 30 feet.
- Ability to operate a tractor-trailer in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintaining a clean, organized and safe work environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.
- Establishing safety procedures.
- Accurately interpreting instructions.
- Demonstrating integrity and respect to senior managers at all times.
- Physically fit and able to work in hot or cold environments.
- Possessing math proficiency and strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and customer relations skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Using Powered Transportation Equipment
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Warehouse worker resume examples
Warehouse worker resume 1
Warehouse worker resume 2
Warehouse worker resume 3
Student entry level Warehouse Worker resume template