On this page you will find a link to a professionally written company secretary CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a company secretary CV example: company secretary CV sample
Areas to focus on when writing a company secretary CV:
- Organising and preparing agendas .
- Ability to maintain statutory books, including registers of members etc.
- Experience of liaising with regulators, lawyers and auditors.
- Keeping on top of administrative requirements like insurance, rates etc.
- Your involvement in share issues, mergers and takeovers.
- Able to be discreet when handling confidential information .
- Your excellent written skills and command of English .
- Knowledge of managing the work of the company’s registered office.
- Ensuring the effective and efficient administration of the organisation.
- Circulating agendas and supporting papers in good time.
- Willingness to speak your mind and also listen to others.
- Knowledge or experience of business and committee procedures .
Secretary cover letter examples
Secretary cover letter example
Secretary cover letter 1
Secretary cover letter 2
Secretary cover letter 3
Legal Secretary cover letter
Free downloadable CV templates:
Administrative assistant CV template
Clerical Officer CV template
Data entry CV template
Document controller CV template
Housing officer CV template
HR advisor CV template
Human resources officer CV template
Legal assistant CV template
Legal secretary CV template
Library assistant CV template
Medical secretary CV template
Office junior CV template
Office manager CV template
Paralegal CV template
Payroll CV template
Personal assistant CV template
Receptionist CV template
Secretary resume template
Survey coordinator CV template
More CV template examples
Cover letter examples
Criminology degree courses
Law degree courses
Part time law degree London