On this page you will find a link to a professionally written company secretary CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Company Secretary CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a company secretary CV:
- Organising and preparing agendas
- Ability to maintain statutory books, including registers of members etc.
- Experience of liaising with regulators, lawyers and auditors.
- Keeping on top of administrative requirements like insurance, rates etc.
- Your involvement in share issues, mergers and takeovers.
- Able to be discreet when handling confidential information .
- Your excellent written skills and command of English.
- Knowledge of managing the work of the company’s registered office.
- Ensuring the effective and efficient administration of the organisation.
- Circulating agendas and supporting papers in good time.
- Willingness to speak your mind and also listen to others.
- Knowledge or experience of business and committee procedures.
Free downloadable CV templates: