The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine’s mission is straightforward, to help her clients achieve their objectives. She is a bright, polished and articulate individual who is able to not only oversee the advertising activity of a business, but also ensure that monthly advertising sales revenue targets are hit. During her career she has gained experience of working at senior level and of managing complex programmes. Through her career she has become an excellent planner, meaning she can anticipate and address problems before they arise. Any company that employs her will benefit from her ability to define long-term strategic goals, build key customer relationships and identify business opportunities. Right now, she would like to join a company that has a hard working but friendly office with a highly motivated workforce.
ADVERTISING MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for planning and directing the promotional and advertising campaigns of her company and its clients.
- Working with the finance department to prepare budgets for advertising campaigns.
- Populating the company’s website and social media accounts with interesting content.
- Attending annual award events to network with prospective clients.
- Generating profitable sales revenue from an assigned group of key clients within a specific sales territory.
- Evaluating an advertising campaign’s overall performance following its conclusion.
- Prospecting for new clients by networking, cold calling, or other means to generate interest from potential customers.
- Booking, organising and then attending client meetings.
- Developing and executing both short and long term marketing plans and programs.
- Initiating market research studies and then analyzing the findings to understand customer interests and market opportunities.
- Meeting clients to provide specialist advertising, marketing and technical advice.
- Organising events to promote the image of company and products.
- Continually looking for places to advertise.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of advertising for the healthcare, hospitality and destination marketing industries.
- Ability to maintain market knowledge and stay ahead of competition.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Can work on multiple projects and with diverse teams at the same time.
- Using social media tools, apps and platforms to engage with audiences across traditional and new media outlets.
- Generating revenues from sponsorship.
- Experience of working in a performance orientated sales culture.
- Have a calm head when under pressure.
- Ability to develop and maintain important relationships.
- A born leader who can inspire a commercial advertising and sales team to achieve their full potential.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
More Advertising Manager CV examples
Advertising Manager CV template
Advertising Manager CV template 1
Matching cover letters
Advertising Manager cover letter example
Advertising Manager cover letter example 1
Advertising Manager cover letter example 2
Advertising Account Executive resume examples
Advertising Account Executive resume
Advertising Account Executive resume 1
Advertising Account Executive resume 2
Advertising Account Executive cover letter examples
Advertising Account Executive cover letter 1
Advertising Account Executive cover letter 2
Advertising Account Executive cover letter 3