The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A no nonsense Advertising Manager who is an expert at using advertising to inform the public about a company’s goods and services. Maxine believes in treating her clients’ goals as her own, as this makes her dig deeper and try harder. She is a creative and imaginative individual who has the vision and creativity needed to exploit new marketing opportunities. In her current role she has gained a reputation for successfully serving as a liaison between the client requiring the advertising and an advertising agency that develops and places the actual ads. On a personal level she is always open, realistic and truthful, whether a client’s wants to hear it or not. Right now, she is looking to join a company that will allow the right candidate to achieve their career goals and exceed them.
ADVERTISING MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for developing advertising strategies that will increase the consumers interest in products and services.
- Supervising various advertising-related departments.
- Pitching opinion pieces in regional, national and trade presses across print, broadcast and digital platforms.
- Collaborating with clients and advertising staff to establish a campaign’s objectives.
- Negotiating advertising contracts.
- Setting budgets for ad campaigns.
- Deciding which media to advertise in, such as radio, television, print, online or billboards.
- Selling both print and digital media advertising space to clients.
- Providing expert advice on marketing and advertising techniques to colleagues.
- Measuring and reviewing finished marketing campaigns to see where they went right and where they went wrong.
- Using social media activity on platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to get a message across to a target audience.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all online communication and marketing material.
- Managing the day to day social media campaigns of the company.
- Maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Delegating tasks to junior staff and appropriate team members.
- Travelling to attend meetings or liaise with clients during an average workday.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of promoting industry leading publications and websites.
- Ability to quickly change direction and handle multiple responsibilities and tasks.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills, an eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Can manage both prospective and existing customers.
- Planning advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Building mutually beneficial B2B partnerships.
- Have the determination and hard worth ethic needed to get things done.
- Superb communication skills and able to quickly build relationships with strangers.
- A real team player who can get staff from different fields working together.
- Analytical and numerical by nature and able to work the numbers.
- Able to keep a conversation going.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
B2B advertising sales
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.