120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0121 638 0026
Highly accomplished and competent air hostess who has worked for a various well known commercial airline companies over a brief but compact career. Very well organised and experienced in providing exceptional levels of hospitality to passengers. Well presented and highly personable and also possessing a full and in-depth understanding of flight safety rules and regulations.
Looking to join a dynamic, growing and successful international airline that rewards hard work and acknowledges ability.
AIR HOSTESS – May 2008 – Present
Working in a fast paced environment and involved in all aspects of customer care and service. Responsible for both the front end and back end operations, from making sure that the plane is stocked and ready beforehand to looking after passengers once they are on board.
- Making sure that passengers are comfortable during the flight.
- Before take off demonstrating safety procedures, pointing out the exits and going over the evacuation plans in case of a emergency.
- Serving meals and refreshments in-flight.
- Instructing passengers on the use of seat belts.
- Prior to take off attending briefings with pilots to discuss the flight plan and weather conditions.
- Preparing food.
- Making in flight announcements.
- Assisting with in flight entertainment, light snacks and reading facilities.
- Helping passengers to board and leave the aeroplane in a orderly fashion.
- Checking emergency equipment and first aid kits are available and in working condition.
- Ensuring there are enough supplies like; meals, drinks, duty free, beverages, pillows and blankets for the flight.
- Welcoming passengers, inspecting their tickets before they board the plane and then directing them to their seats.
- Writing reports at the end of a flight.
- Dealing with immigration queries.
- Dealing with the paperwork for any customer complaints and escalating them if necessary.
- Explaining adverse weather conditions to passengers.
- Willing to work irregular hours, including weekends and nights.
- Possessing a clear speaking voice.
- Cool headed and able to deal calmly and patiently with angry or irritable passengers.
- Strong communication and administrative skills.
- Comfortable working with cabin crew and colleagues from different nationalities and ethnic backgrounds.
- Able to communicate effectively with the elderly, children and disabled passengers.
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy luggage onto overhead lockers.
- Presentable, well dressed with excellent hygiene.
- Excellent decision making skills in case of a emergency.
- Always punctual.
- Meet minimum height requirements.
- Excellent color vision and eyesight.
- Physically fit and a good swimmer.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Advanced first aid
French & Spanish speaker
Evesham University 2005 – 2008
BA (Hons) Hospitality & Entertainment
Coventry North College 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.