On this page you will find a link to a professionally written auditor CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to an Auditor CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a auditor CV:
- Writing reports for management concerning the scope of an audit.
- Ability to verify journal and ledger entries of cash and cheque payments.
- Your analytical skills.
- Your ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and manager junior staff.
- How you can evaluate finances.
- Ability to analyze data to find out if there is any fraud, violation of laws, regulations and management policies.
- Your bookkeeping and accounting skills.
Lead auditor training
Financial CV template examples: