On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Auto Mechanic resume resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
(+ ALSO get access to 1000 other CV templates)
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will receive the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid you will be able to login and immediately download this template and over 1000 others.
Another Auto Mechanic resume template:
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An energetic and competent individual who loves cars and enjoys fixing mechanical things. Karen comes to you with a strong background in diagnosing faults correctly, explaining mechanical issues to clients, and performing physically challenging tasks for extended periods of time. She is someone who possess a variety of competencies that set her apart from other candidates, chief amongst these is her ability to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technologies. As a seasoned professional she can work on cars, vans, motorbikes, lorries and coaches. Aside from her technical competencies, her pleasant manner and excellent communication skills allow her to provide great customer service to clients. At the moment she is looking for a suitable position with an employer that offers its staff comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
AUTO MECHANIC – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for performing all assigned vehicle repair and maintenance work in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Carrying out repairs and replacing damaged parts.
- Testing motor vehicles and equipment.
- Diagnosing the causes of any malfunctions.
- Ordering parts from suppliers.
- Carrying out inspections of completed repairs to ensure that the vehicle is safe to be driven.
- Pulling parts off vehicles and tagging them for inventory.
- Returning a customer’s vehicle to them in a clean condition.
- Road testing vehicles.Inspecting and testing mechanical units.
- Following a checklist to ensure that all key work has been done.
- Checking engine lights, air bag systems, transmission fluids and filters.
- Following safety policies and procedures.
- Assisting in assembling cars and trucks.
- Completing administrative reports on any work performed.
- Performing routine oil changes.
- Maintaining an organized neat and safe bay.
TRAINEE MECHANIC – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Capable of working on foreign and domestic vehicles.
- Experience of working on Gasoline Engines, Diesel Engines, brakes, suspension, steering, electronic system, heating air conditioning systems.
- Experience operating all types of vehicles and transportation equipment.
- Able to use Snap-On diagnostic equipment.
- Performing work efficiently and effectively.
- Superb mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and attention to detail.
- Possessing a valid driving license and a clean record.
- Having own extensive set of tools.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Mechanical Engineering Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.