On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Auto Sales resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
(+ ALSO get access to 1000 other CV templates)
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will receive the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid you will be able to login and immediately download this template and over 1000 others.
Another Auto Sales resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An ambitious, motivated and personable self-starter with high energy levels, who has a track record of meeting a top dealerships gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards. Maxine has an outstanding work ethic, a steady work history and a strong desire to succeed. She can demonstrate superb judgment in matters of significance and is someone who has a history of achieving in a highly competitive environment. As a true professional she has in depth knowledge of the automotive industry, the latest vehicle models and the best finance deals on the market. Her key strengths are her knowledge of the fast-changing auto market, and her ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize in order to optimize daily opportunities. Right now she wants to build a long term career with a company where she can really put her energy and enthusiasm to work.
AUTO SALES PROFESSIONAL – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for ensuring that prospective buyers have a positive buying experience by providing them with accurate product information and excellent customer service.
- Finding out a customer’s vehicle needs by asking them questions.
- Demonstrating vehicles and their features to prospective customers.
- Explaining to customers the advantages, capabilities, and features of a vehicle.
- Discussing vehicle options with customers.
- Prospecting for new customers in a designated territory.
- Explaining financing options to customers.
- Keeping track of all calls, emails, and appointments made.
- Selling to new and existing clients.
- Explaining the vehicles warranty and insurance requirements.
- Delivering sold vehicles to customers.
- Updating a customer’s administrative records.
- Following up existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate new leads.
- Establishing relationships with auto dealers.
- Attending and contributing to weekly sales meetings.
- Making appointments for customer to come and test drive a car.
TRAINEE SALES PERSON – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to handle a high volume of customer enquiries whilst providing high quality service to each enquiry.
- Always conducting business in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to close sales.
- Call centre experience.
- Maintains accurate administrative and sales related documentation.
- Developing lasting business relationships with customers.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Superb follow up skills.
- Establishing personal goals and then devising strategies to meet them.
- Complying with rigorous standards of honesty and integrity.
- Ability to learn new information quickly.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Willing to work extra house, including late nights and weekends.
- Coachable and with a positive attitude.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Writing up quotes
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online marketing degree
Resume template examples