Free Baker resume templates
Click image to download
Baker resume template 1
Baker resume template 2
Baker resume template 3
Baker resume template 4
On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Baker resume resume:
Get this resume AND over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Baker resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A hardworking, punctual and safety conscious baker who has considerable experience of working within a bakery environment, producing large volumes of items that are shipped to retail stores. Karen has tremendous amounts of passion and enthusiasm for baking and patisserie, as well as strong core food knowledge. Her personality is as warm as the bread she bakes, and as a true morning person she is always punctual and able to get up early for work. She has a thorough knowledge of the bread making process, and is an expert at hand scaling, moulding, finishing and decorating Enriched, Traditional and Continental breads. Possessing a sound grasp of merchandising also means that she is able to produce enticing baked goods which are a real attraction to customers. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a baker that wants to recruit talented and capable individuals.
BAKER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for baking goods, including scones, cakes and breads throughout the day, and for maintaining high levels of food hygiene and cleanliness.
- Ensuring that the daily bakery range is made to a high standard in a timely, safe and consistent manner.
- Baking, shaping and finishing high quality breads.
- Making sure freshly baked food is available for customers.
- Cleaning bakery machinery, equipment, storage and preparation areas.
- Keeping the bakery area safe for staff and customers alike.
- Accurately following recipe formulas and weighing ingredients.
- Assisting with HACCP and Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensuing that baking equipment is fully functional and stored correctly.
- Running the bread plant machine.
- Cleaning areas after use.
- Rolling and cutting dough into shapes.
- Measuring and mixing ingredients into dough according to a recipe.
- Wrapping and packing bread after it has been made.
- Monitoring the ovens.
- Able to work according to tight production schedules.
- Taking the bread out of the tins.
- Baking, icing and decorating cakes.
TRAINEE BAKER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of producing baked goods by hand as well as by machinery.
- Sound knowledge of artisan bread, different dough’s, pastries, danishes, croissants and other vienoisserie items.
- Able to bake different products in different equipment.
- Developing and testing new baking recipes.
- Experience of using kitchen equipment such as a rolling pins, industrial mixing machines and industrial ovens.
- Attention to detail.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Cooking Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.