On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Call Center Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Call Center Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A commercially aware manager who has the ability to drive a Call Center forward and add value to its operations. Karen is very experienced in successfully managing, mentoring, coaching and leading a call center team. She has superb caller engagement skills, and fully understands the value of superior customer care. Possessing excellent communication skills means she is more than able to relay clear and concise performance goals and expectations to staff and management teams. Her approach is always professional, clear and direct, and her greatest strengths are her ability to collate, analyse and interpret statistical information. Right now she is looking for a suitable managerial position with a company that strives to make its employees feel like a part of a family.
CALL CENTER MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for managing both inbound and outbound calls, organising employee schedules and ensuring that the operational objectives of the call center are met.
- Making sure that calls are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
- Setting call centre and customer service targets.
- Coaching, and motivating people at pace.
- Randomly monitoring calls to ensure that standards are high.
- Managing information and statistics.
- Managing staff bonus, reward and incentive schemes.
- Ensuring that all staff are kept informed of legislation, new working practices and technological changes.
- Keeping a close eye on staff turnover, absenteeism and overtime.
- Managing a large team of staff from diverse backgrounds.
- Writing up correspondence that is to be sent to customers.
- Attending weekly meeting to review progress and any problems.
- Giving centre staff feedback on their performance.
ASSISTANT CALL CENTER MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Managing Customer Services in a multi services environment.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Organising Help Desk operations.
- Coordinating staff recruitment campaigns.
- Handling complex customer complaints or enquiries.
- Organising staff rotas.
- Always acting in a professional manner and with absolute discretion.
- Effective negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Superb telephone handling skills.
- Results oriented team player.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Call Centre training