On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Dental Hygiene resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Dental Hygiene resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A reliable and dependable Dental Hygienist who has excellent technical and clinical skills and a bright, caring outlook. Karen has a track record of properly performing dental measures designed to preserve teeth and prevent the spread of oral disease. She has a history of successfully evaluating patients and then formulating a dental hygiene diagnosis and treatment plan for them. On a personal level she is an exceptional team worker who has superb customer service skills and a desire to work collaboratively with an entire dental team. Right now she is looking to work in a busy dental practice, and for an employer who offers competitive remuneration and full clinical support.
DENTAL HYGIENIST – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for supporting dental professionals so that they can deliver the highest standards of care and clinical excellence to their patients.
- Examining a patient's oral cavity including their mouth, throat, and pharynx.
- Giving patients advice on oral hygiene, diet and nutrition.
- Working closely with dentists and other health care professionals to provide quality patient care.
- Greeting and preparing patients for treatment in a timely, enthusiastic and professional way.
- Involved in scaling, root planning, fluoride application, periodontal charting, dental radiographs, sealants as well as administering local anaesthetics.
- Removing calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
- Maintaining the highest standards of dental care.
- Cleaning and polishing teeth.
- Maintaining medical records in accordance with established clinic procedures.Instructing patients in good oral hygiene habits.
- Updating patient’s dental records.
- Complying with the dental practice guidelines.
- Stock all needed supplies.Inserting and removing temporary fillings.
- Recording the condition of a patients teeth and the surrounding areas.
- Maintaining dental equipment and instruments.Involved in patient screening, researching medical history and dental charting.
- Assisting the dentist during examinations and treatments.
- Making moulds for crowns and dental prosthetics.
- Taking, developing, and mounting x-rays.
- Performing prophylaxes and root planning.
- Assisting in the treatment of emergency patients.
TRAINEE DENTAL HYGIENIST – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to maintain excellent asepsis and infection control.
- Ability to relate well to a wide variety of people.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to use Radiographic equipment.
- Committed to partnering with dentists to support evidence-based dentistry.Having a passion for dentistry.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Dental Treatments Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Dental Hygienist resume examples
Dental Hygienist resume 1
Dental Hygienist resume 2
Dental Hygienist resume 3
Dental Hygienist cover letter examples
Dental Hygienist cover letter 1
Dental Hygienist cover letter 2
Dental Hygienist cover letter 3
Dental Technician resume examples
Dental Technician resume 1
Dental Technician resume 2
Dental Technician resume 3
Dental related templates
Dental Nurse CV
Dental Office Manager resume
Dental Assistant resume
Student Entry level Dental Assistant resume template
Dental Hygiene schools in California
Dental Assistant schools in California