120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0044 121 638 0026
A capable, ambitious and successful investment banking professional who possess a broad and deep product knowledge of the global financial marketplace. Having the ability to support, encourage and motivate colleagues and investors as well as an excellent track record at generating new business and also managing high profile client relationships. Qualified with a wealth of experience and capable of providing accurate market, product and deal knowledge to potential new clients and existing investors.
Presently looking for a suitable position in a exciting, fast-paced working environment where a culture of mutual respect and teamwork exists.
INVESTMENT BANKING PROFESSIONAL - May 2008 - Present
Responsible for helping to attract and develop a portfolio of high net worth clients, then looking after their investments and ensuring that they continue to grow over the years.
- Delivering quality financial advice to clients and investors.
- Helping clients and investors in grow, diversify and protect their acquired wealth and investments.
- Providing colleagues and clients bespoke investment and wealth structuring recommendations.
- Evaluate asset and portfolio performance.
- Keeping up to date with developments in the financial markets and their impact on investors portfolios.
- Writing up property valuations and financial projections.
- Carrying out daily financial transactions.
- Advising companies on how to control risks and cut costs.
- Developing marketing material.
- Compiling basic company valuations using market multiples.
- Helping to identify potential investors.
- Carrying out assessments of underwriting risks.
- Carrying out due diligence on potential borrowers, clients or partners.
- Collating data on a companies loan absorption capacity.
- Referring new business opportunities to senior managers.
- Meeting clients at their offices.
- Helping to train new staff and mentor them.
- Carrying out monitoring and implementation tasks.
- Keeping colleagues informed of developments in the financial markets.
- Experience of leveraged buyout analysis and other financial models that are necessary in deal positioning.
- Invaluable experience of private equity, asset management and corporate finance.
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with clients.
- Knowledge of banking, finance, business administration, economics, and other relevant disciplines.
- Extensive knowledge of specialist financial software, databases and spreadsheets.
- FSA registered.
- Fluency in four foreign languages, including: German, French, Spanish and Swedish.
- Able to handle a high-level of responsibility.
- Tackling issues and problems in a practical and logical manner.
- Can plan and organise work unsupervised.
- Comfortable working in a busy entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong negotiating and marketing skills.
- Constantly looking to increase personal knowledge of the financial market place.
- Can work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Flexible in working hours and willing to travel.
- Able to share the workload with colleagues.
- Quickly understanding and interpret complex financial situations and issues.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Cash flow modelling
Integrity and Team Working
Analysis and Problem Solving
Evesham North College 2005 - 2008
BA ( Hons) Accounting & Finance
Coventry North College 2003 - 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES - Available on request.
Banking cover letter examples
Banking cover letter
Banking Manager cover letter
Banking Consultant cover letter 1
Banking Consultant cover letter 2
Related banking CV template links:
Bank manager cover letter
Banking CV template
Bank cashier cover letter
Bank cashier letter of enquiry
CV template examples
Investment analyst CV template
Personal Banker resume examples
Personal Banker resume template
Personal Banker resume template 1
Personal Banker resume template 2
Personal Banker resume template 3
Personal Banker cover letters
Personal Banker cover letter example
Personal Banker cover letter example 1
Personal Banker cover letter example 2
Financial CV examples:
Accounts assistant CV template
Accountant CV template
Assistant accountant CV template
Auditor CV template
Bank cashier CV template
Bookkeeper CV template
Credit controller CV template
CV template of a student looking for a financial sector job
Chartered Accountant CV template
Economist CV template CV template
Finance assistant CV template
Financial Advisor CV template
Financial analyst CV template
Financial controller CV template
Finance director CV template
Graduate Stockbroker CV template
Insurance_broker CV template
Management accountant CV template
Mortgage Advisor CV template
Payroll CV template
Training and academic links
Economics degree courses
Investment Banking courses
Copyright information - Please read
© This investment banking CV template examples are the copyright of Dayjob Ltd 2010. Job seekers may download and use this resume for their own personal use to help them create their own CV. You are most welcome to link to this page or any other page on our website. However these curriculum vitae samples must not be distributed or made available on other websites without our prior permission. For any questions relating to the use of these CV templates please email: email@example.com.