On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Loan Officer resume template:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Loan Officer resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A talented and self-motivated Loan Officer who has a track record of generating revenues through the sale of loan products and services. Maxine is an expert at helping customers to achieve their financing needs and simultaneously increasing a company’s loan portfolio. She has superior communication skills and will always provide customers with the highest level of service in all interactions. As a true professional she will always comply with proper credit administration practices and is someone who is willing to be the primary point of contact between a customer and bank throughout the entire loan process. Her key strengths include being able to meet sales objectives in a fast-paced environment, and identifying opportunities to cross-sell financial products and services. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that offers competitive pay, staff training opportunities and a fulfilling career path.
LOAN OFFICER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for assisting prospective and current borrowers with their credit needs.
- Confirming an applicant’s credit worthiness.
- Researching lenders to find the lowest rate possible for a loan.
- Evaluating an applicant's credit needs.
- Explaining repayment plans to customers.
- Maintaining effective communications with customers throughout the loan process.
- Involved in marketing campaigns to attract new mortgage loan applications.
- Verifying information to determine if a loan is an acceptable risk.
- Building up a quality network of business relationships.
- Filling in loan documentation and paperwork.
- Providing an array of financial services to individuals and small businesses.
- Negotiating loan terms and conditions with customers and lenders.
- Evaluating loan applications.
- Giving advice to clients who are experiencing financial problems and behind with their repayments.
- Working out loan payment schedules.
- Supervising the work of loan personnel.
- Adhering to all relevant policies and procedures.
- When necessary contacting applicants and asking for additional documentation.
- Answering queries and questions from loan applicants.
- Keeping all customer information confidential.
TRAINEE OFFICER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Making sure that a loan meets the customer’s needs.
- Determining a customers' eligibility and acceptability of a loan.
- Able to follow loan protocols.
- Excellent negotiation and marketing skills.
- Identifying referrals for new lending opportunities.
- Developing relationships with banks and lending partners.
- Establishing and maintaining personal relationship with customers.
- Resolving problems effectively with dissatisfied customers.
- Willing to travel and meet prospective clients in their homes or place of work.
- Quickly and accurately answer all customer inquiries in a professional manner.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Credit risk management
Central Birmingham University – Business Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Credit examples
Credit Manager CV template
Credit Controller CV sample
More Loan Officer resume examples
Loan Officer resume 1
Loan Officer resume 2
Loan Officer resume 3
Loan Officer cover letter examples
Loan Officer cover letter 1
Loan Officer cover letter 2
Loan Officer cover letter 3
Resume template examples