On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Loan Officer resume template:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Loan Officer resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A talented and self-motivated Loan Officer who has a track record of generating revenues through the sale of loan products and services. Maxine is an expert at helping customers to achieve their financing needs and simultaneously increasing a company’s loan portfolio. She has superior communication skills and will always provide customers with the highest level of service in all interactions. As a true professional she will always comply with proper credit administration practices and is someone who is willing to be the primary point of contact between a customer and bank throughout the entire loan process. Her key strengths include being able to meet sales objectives in a fast-paced environment, and identifying opportunities to cross-sell financial products and services. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that offers competitive pay, staff training opportunities and a fulfilling career path.
LOAN OFFICER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for assisting prospective and current borrowers with their credit needs.
- Confirming an applicant’s credit worthiness.
- Researching lenders to find the lowest rate possible for a loan.
- Evaluating an applicant’s credit needs.
- Explaining repayment plans to customers.
- Maintaining effective communications with customers throughout the loan process.
- Involved in marketing campaigns to attract new mortgage loan applications.
- Verifying information to determine if a loan is an acceptable risk.
- Building up a quality network of business relationships.
- Filling in loan documentation and paperwork.
- Providing an array of financial services to individuals and small businesses.
- Negotiating loan terms and conditions with customers and lenders.
- Evaluating loan applications.
- Giving advice to clients who are experiencing financial problems and behind with their repayments.
- Working out loan payment schedules.
- Supervising the work of loan personnel.
- Adhering to all relevant policies and procedures.
- When necessary contacting applicants and asking for additional documentation.
- Answering queries and questions from loan applicants.
- Keeping all customer information confidential.
TRAINEE OFFICER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Making sure that a loan meets the customer’s needs.
- Determining a customers’ eligibility and acceptability of a loan.
- Able to follow loan protocols.
- Excellent negotiation and marketing skills.
- Identifying referrals for new lending opportunities.
- Developing relationships with banks and lending partners.
- Establishing and maintaining personal relationship with customers.
- Resolving problems effectively with dissatisfied customers.
- Willing to travel and meet prospective clients in their homes or place of work.
- Quickly and accurately answer all customer inquiries in a professional manner.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Credit risk management
Central Birmingham University – Business Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Resume template examples