On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Portfolio Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Portfolio manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A results oriented and commercially aware professional who has extensive experience of managing portfolios to maximize returns. Karen possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, has in-depth knowledge of portfolio management principles and will flourish in any results focused environment. She has a deep understanding of key related fields such as finance, economics, asset management and investment consulting. Possessing superb presentation skills means that she is able to deliver information to audiences in a manner so that it is well received and informative. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that offers good promotional opportunities and impressive financial rewards for its most successful employees.
PORTFOLIO MANAGER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for managing the bond and equity portfolios of clients, with a view to maximize their investment returns.
- Effectively interacting with clients to enhance their relationship with the company.
- Negotiating with clients.
- Meeting with prospective clients to present investment strategies to them and to guide them through the sales process.
- Researching companies and markets.
- Making informed financial recommendations and decisions.
- Reporting to senior managers on investment activity and performance.
- Monitoring and approving equity trades for client portfolios.
- Participating in investment policy discussions and decisions.
- Conducting complex mathematical analysis using models.
- Developing financial models.
- Keeping an eye on the latest financial news and reports from the markets.
- Ensuring that all compliance regulations are met.
- Meeting clients to develop investment objectives.
- Making sound decisions based on factual information.
- Attending and contributing to investment policy committee meetings.
- Preparing new business presentation material.
- Conducting due diligence on companies and industries.
- Assessing and interpreting complicated financial information.
- Maintaining client relationships through regular communication.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, collegial and collaborative environment.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Client relationship development and management.
- Knowledge and understanding of the mechanics of various securities markets.
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Strong time management skills.
- Results driven, with a proven ability to self-manage tasks.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries.
- Resource tracking and reporting.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Investment Fund Management
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Portfolio Manager resume examples
Portfolio Manager resume 1
Portfolio Manager resume 2
Portfolio Manager resume 3
Portfolio Manager cover letter examples
Portfolio Manager cover letter 1
Portfolio Manager cover letter 2
Portfolio Manager cover letter 3