On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Warehouse Manager resume template:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Warehouse Manager resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An experienced Warehouse Manager who has a long record of successfully managing people, processes and systems. Karen is a dynamic and driven individual with a continuous improvement mind set who has the strength of character to really deliver. She has the passion to succeed, along with the willingness to progress within a role, and the ability to contribute towards warehousing initiatives. On a personal level she is a confident and passionate manager who can manage, mentor and motivate a team. Her key strengths lie in controlling warehouse flow patterns and planning future storage capacity. Right now she is looking to join a company that wants to recruit talented individuals who get things done on time and within budget.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for organising the warehouse areas, making the best and most efficient use of space, and managing the day to day activities of warehouse staff and drivers.
- Managing the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of a wide range of goods from the warehouse.
- Maximising space usage within the warehouse.
- Looking after the transportation of goods into and out of the warehouse.
- Implementing specific customer packaging requirements.
- Repairing warehouse equipment breakdowns.
- Shipment loading and transferring.
- Working with supervisors to improve staff performance.
- Setting aside storage areas for new stock.
- Complying with all Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
- Keep unauthorised persons out of the warehouse.
- Developing and implementing SOPs for the warehouse.
- Facilitating effective communication within the team and across the site.
- Investigating any inventory losses.
- Operating automated warehouse storage and retrieval systems.
- Being on call for any emergencies.
- Planning future warehouse capacity requirements.
- Maintaining accurate staff attendance records.
- Ensuring products are stocked correctly and safely.
ASSISTANT WAREHOUSE MANAGER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to adapt quickly and effectively to operational issues.
- Can work in a fast paced and very busy warehouse.
- Ability to read, interpret, and effectively communicate necessary policies and procedures to others.
- Developing individuals in a team so that they achieve their full potential.
- An excellent man-manager who leads by example and is able to adapt quickly and effectively to operational issues.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Warehouse Manager resume samples
Warehouse manager resume 1
Warehouse manager resume 2
Warehouse manager resume 3
Warehouse manager CV sample