On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Dental Assistant resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Dental Assistant resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An articulate, focused and detail orientated Dental Assistant who has a successful record of providing dental treatment, care and education to her patients. Karen is more than able to act as a liaison between the dentist and the patient, and to ensure that the patient always receives the best experience. Apart from the medical side of things she also possesses a working knowledge of back office dental procedures and administrative functions. She has extensive knowledge of both chair-side and reception duties, and is able to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment. On a personal level she possesses a high degree of professionalism, along with a commitment to proactive prevention, and the ability to bring a positive attitude to the work place. Right now she would like to work for a company that promotes from within, and which encourages all of its employees to attain their career goals.
DENTAL ASSISTANT – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for greeting patients, preparing them and assisting the dentist during any dental procedures.
- Welcoming and escorting patient’s in reception to and from the treatment areas.
- Helping the dentist in the treatment of patients.
- Anticipating the dentist’s needs.
- Scheduling patient appointments.
- Performing both chair-side and desk-side duties.
- Taking a patient’s blood pressure and height and weight measurements.
- Giving patient’s advice on oral hygiene.
- Pouring, trimming and polishing impression casts.
- Preparing treatment rooms and tray setups for dental procedures.
- Talking to patients, holding conversations with them and putting them at ease.
- Sterilizing and disinfecting dental instruments and equipment.
- Complying with all protocols and standards.
- Maintaining strict compliance with all State and Federal regulations.
- Handing instruments, medicines and equipment to the dentist whilst they treat a patient.
- Explaining insurance benefits and financial options to patients in nonclinical terms.
- Making patients comfortable and preparing them for treatment.
- Obtaining a patient’s dental history and records.
- Taking X-rays of a patients teeth and then saving them to a patients charts.
- Preparing patients for oral examination.
TRAINEE ASSISTANT – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Performing all chair side procedures efficiently.
- Knowledge of dental all instruments.
- Solving problems and issues with practical solutions.
- Encouraging all staff to utilize their dental knowledge and technical skills to the fullest.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Dental Treatment procedures
Central Birmingham University – Dentistry Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Dental Assistant resume templates
Student entry level Dental assistant resume template
Dental assistant resume 1
Dental assistant resume 2
Dental assistant resume 3
Dental related templates
Dental Nurse CV
Dental Office Manager resume
Student Entry level Dental Assistant resume template
Dentist CV example