On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Dental Assistant resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Dental Assistant resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An articulate, focused and detail orientated Dental Assistant who has a successful record of providing dental treatment, care and education to her patients. Karen is more than able to act as a liaison between the dentist and the patient, and to ensure that the patient always receives the best experience. Apart from the medical side of things she also possesses a working knowledge of back office dental procedures and administrative functions. She has extensive knowledge of both chair-side and reception duties, and is able to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment. On a personal level she possesses a high degree of professionalism, along with a commitment to proactive prevention, and the ability to bring a positive attitude to the work place. Right now she would like to work for a company that promotes from within, and which encourages all of its employees to attain their career goals.
DENTAL ASSISTANT – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for greeting patients, preparing them and assisting the dentist during any dental procedures.
- Welcoming and escorting patient’s in reception to and from the treatment areas.
- Helping the dentist in the treatment of patients.
- Anticipating the dentist’s needs.
- Scheduling patient appointments.
- Performing both chair-side and desk-side duties.
- Taking a patient’s blood pressure and height and weight measurements.
- Giving patient’s advice on oral hygiene.
- Pouring, trimming and polishing impression casts.
- Preparing treatment rooms and tray setups for dental procedures.
- Talking to patients, holding conversations with them and putting them at ease.
- Sterilizing and disinfecting dental instruments and equipment.
- Complying with all protocols and standards.
- Maintaining strict compliance with all State and Federal regulations.
- Handing instruments, medicines and equipment to the dentist whilst they treat a patient.
- Explaining insurance benefits and financial options to patients in nonclinical terms.
- Making patients comfortable and preparing them for treatment.
- Obtaining a patient’s dental history and records.
- Taking X-rays of a patients teeth and then saving them to a patients charts.
- Preparing patients for oral examination.
TRAINEE ASSISTANT – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Performing all chair side procedures efficiently.
- Knowledge of dental all instruments.
- Solving problems and issues with practical solutions.
- Encouraging all staff to utilize their dental knowledge and technical skills to the fullest.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Dental Treatment procedures
Central Birmingham University – Dentistry Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Dental Assistant resume templates
Student entry level Dental assistant resume template
Dental assistant resume 1
Dental assistant resume 2
Dental assistant resume 3
Dental related templates
Dental Nurse CV
Dental Office Manager resume
Student Entry level Dental Assistant resume template
Dentist CV example