On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Dispatcher resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A team player, hard worker and strong motivator who has considerable experience of working in a busy logistics, transport and vehicle environment. Karen maintains a positive and professional demeanor at all times, always thinks positively and strives to achieve excellence. She is capable of working closely with the other despatchers as part of a team, and has intimate knowledge of logistics and road transport operations. As a true professional she is willing to take full responsibility for the timely and accurate dispatch of goods under her watch. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that wants to recruit Dispatchers who get results.
DISPATCHER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for providing first line supervision to drivers and monitoring their performance in conjunction with the Depot Manager.
- Running a fully operational dispatching service.
- Coordinating drivers and crews to send them to appropriate jobs.
- Monitoring traffic conditions.
- Giving detailed logistical instructions to dispatchers.
- Maintaining records related to delivery and customer receipt.
- Maintaining record of mileage, fuel used, repairs made and other delivery-related expenses.
- Coordinating the daily operations of drivers.
- Developing strong working relationship with drivers.
- Communicating with drivers using a two-way radio.
- Inputting daily trip information into computer systems.
- Checking driver schedules.
- Handling customer complaints or directing to appropriate department.
- Letting other drivers know the safest and quickest routes to take.
- Identifying any operational and regulatory risks, and then escalating as appropriate.
- Ensuring that all aspects of Health & Safety are adhered to.
- Getting a customer’s name, address and contact phone number.
- Planning out routes and then communicating these routes to drivers.
- Ensuring the timely completion of the dropped loads database.
- Prioritizing customer requirements.
- Maintaining a clean, clutter-free work area.
- Complying with all uniform and appearance guidelines.
TRAINEE DISPATCHER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Working with the supply team to develop supplier relations.
- Effective and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent telephone manner, with proven communication skills and good customer service skills.
- Ability to read a map proficiently.
- Able to handle conflicts within a team.Willing to work overtime and be on call.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.