On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Dispatcher resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A team player, hard worker and strong motivator who has considerable experience of working in a busy logistics, transport and vehicle environment. Karen maintains a positive and professional demeanor at all times, always thinks positively and strives to achieve excellence. She is capable of working closely with the other despatchers as part of a team, and has intimate knowledge of logistics and road transport operations. As a true professional she is willing to take full responsibility for the timely and accurate dispatch of goods under her watch. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that wants to recruit Dispatchers who get results.
DISPATCHER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for providing first line supervision to drivers and monitoring their performance in conjunction with the Depot Manager.
- Running a fully operational dispatching service.
- Coordinating drivers and crews to send them to appropriate jobs.
- Monitoring traffic conditions.
- Giving detailed logistical instructions to dispatchers.
- Maintaining records related to delivery and customer receipt.
- Maintaining record of mileage, fuel used, repairs made and other delivery-related expenses.
- Coordinating the daily operations of drivers.
- Developing strong working relationship with drivers.
- Communicating with drivers using a two-way radio.
- Inputting daily trip information into computer systems.
- Checking driver schedules.
- Handling customer complaints or directing to appropriate department.
- Letting other drivers know the safest and quickest routes to take.
- Identifying any operational and regulatory risks, and then escalating as appropriate.
- Ensuring that all aspects of Health & Safety are adhered to.
- Getting a customer’s name, address and contact phone number.
- Planning out routes and then communicating these routes to drivers.
- Ensuring the timely completion of the dropped loads database.
- Prioritizing customer requirements.
- Maintaining a clean, clutter-free work area.
- Complying with all uniform and appearance guidelines.
TRAINEE DISPATCHER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Working with the supply team to develop supplier relations.
- Effective and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent telephone manner, with proven communication skills and good customer service skills.
- Ability to read a map proficiently.
- Able to handle conflicts within a team.Willing to work overtime and be on call.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.