On this page you will find a link to a professionally written finance director CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Finance Director CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a finance director CV:
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Taking a lead role in all operational issues relating to Finance.
- Commercially minded.
- Producing monthly management accounts.
- Cost control and reduction.
- Providing strategic direction to the company on financial issues.
- Demonstrate your leadership abilities.
- Team player with a can do attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive mental attitude.
- Experience of statutory regulations and accounting requirements.
Financial CV template examples:
Relevant finance links
Short finance courses London