On this page you will find a link to a professionally written finance director CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Finance Director CV example:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Areas to focus on when writing a finance director CV:
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Taking a lead role in all operational issues relating to Finance.
- Commercially minded.
- Producing monthly management accounts.
- Cost control and reduction.
- Providing strategic direction to the company on financial issues.
- Demonstrate your leadership abilities.
- Team player with a can do attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive mental attitude.
- Experience of statutory regulations and accounting requirements.
Financial CV template examples:
Relevant finance links
Short finance courses London