Free Finance Manager resume templates
Click image to download
Free Finance Manager resume 1
Free Finance Manager resume 2
Free Finance Manager resume 3
Free Finance Manager resume 4
On this page you will find links to professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Finance Manager resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Finance Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A strong communicator who has a keen sense of fun, as well as the talent and drive to be the best. Karen has an excellent understanding of the latest accounting and financial concepts and possesses the ability to deal with ambiguity and changing business requirements. She has extensive commercial knowledge and experience of working in an international environment. She is comfortable with working away from home on a regular basis, and is someone who will always provide the required level of leadership and guidance needed to ensure that best practice is always followed. Her greatest strengths are her ability to meet all financial reporting deadlines and to ensure the highest levels of financial integrity in any management reporting. Right now she is looking for an exciting managerial opportunity with a rapidly expanding and dynamic company.
FINANCE MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for managing and leading the local Finance Team, and for the day to day management of the financial reporting, accounting and payroll processes.
- Providing Company Directors with accurate financial information, management accounts and data analysis.
- Interpreting financial information and data.
- Analysing the on-going profitability of all ventures entered into by the company.
- Ensuring that strong financial controls and procedures are in place.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assisting with budgets and forecasting.
- Interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Identifying the potential for making financial savings.
- Management of tax reporting and compliance.
- Handling and resolving financial queries.
- Working closely with the IT team to ensure all financial data is secure.
- Managing and developing a team of finance and AP professionals.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong understanding of accounting & financial principles, processes and practices.
- Superb organizational, project management and process improvement skills.
- Experience of preparing Management Accounts.
- Computer literate and highly proficient in the use of MS Excel.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple task simultaneously.
- Executing process improvement initiatives.
- Encouraging and inspiring others to excel.
- Attention to detail but also being able to see the “bigger picture”.
- Commitment to supporting core business principles and delivering best practice.
- Excellent interpersonal, cross-cultural, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online Finance degree courses
Finance Manager CV example
Finance Manager CV template